sickboy

SIX Config Browser - Editing resource - ARMA 3 Alpha available

Any quick and easy way to figure out which command(s) (remove/add etc) fits each item, other than using common sense -> trial&error? Trying to figure out how to make full loadout scripts (aka remove absolutely everything and then add the custom gear).

I'm afraid that's outside of the scope of the project. I reckon it's not (much) different from arma3. CreateVehicle, addWeapon and addMagazine.

Also, this seems to be missing the backpacks? Or am I doing something wrong?

Backpacks aren't ingame where you'd expect them to be. Check second page of this thread.

Amazing! Any possible way for me to see the pictures of all the items on the site? They appear blank for me:/

The vehicles link just seems to link to an infantry classname page as far as I can tell?

The vehicles link just seems to link to an infantry classname page as far as I can tell?

You can pick the wanted vehicleClass at the top

Thanks for posting this its really helpfull, can I ask if you know if there will be a six-updater for Arma3?

Hi, thanks and np.

The current SIX Updater should work with ARMA 3, however we recommend the new Play withSIX.

Hi, thanks and np.

The current SIX Updater should work with ARMA 3, however we recommend the new Play withSIX.

Ok thanks. Do you know where i find information about when ACE, ACRE ect will be available for Arma 3?

Does anyone know the classnames for animations ?

Classnames of some items and vehicles are renamed.

Could you gather the datasets from latest build?

quick question, inf have shades and divers have goggles, but i cant see them on the list are they not added yet? just wondering for a sp mission im making. i have not found a simple way to pack my rucksack so i i pack the inf fatigues then put wetsuit and rebreather on, but no goggle so cant see as well. thanks in advance

I can't find them either. The in-editor Config Viewer shows them under CfgGlasses, though. G_Diving, G_Shades_Black, G_Shades_Blue, G_Tactical_Clear, G_Sport_Blackred and None are the ones available.

And my thanks as well to Sickboy for this invaluable and helpful tool.

I finally have gotten around to looking for these. I assume I could have done some unpacking of files and digging around in the configs, which I love in the editor how easy it is to access. But OPFor straight up their weapons, at least most of them are better then the BluFor. Obviously its a Alpha and there fore I am not complaining what so ever. It was a smart move from BI to throw out this alpha knowing how long they have said it would be released this date that date, and they finally gave us something to play, and even at that can mod and do missions. So it's a real treat. And I am ecstatic that the mission editor is 95 percent like ArmA2 and so on, as well as the coding

Anyway thanks again, I have this book marked, as long as the unit init field commands are the same to strip the soldiers of their weapons and equip them with ones you need for your mission then this should work just fine ;)

Just wanted to point out that the uniform with classname U_OI_CombatUniform_ocamo (opfor) is now called U_O_CombatUniform_ocamo (they removed the I)

keep up the good work.

I'm having issues with the browser, its hanging and not responding.

What page is hanging / not responding?

it seems to be on now maybe just heavy traffic :)

Also is this database current?

I don't see any listing for glasses (eyeglasses). Am I missing something (probably!) ? And a related question: are they considered Items or is there a new category? I don't see a RemoveGlasses command in the wiki.

Is there an update planned? Some classnames are incorrect with the new patch, and there are (supposedly) new helmets and vests as well.

I don't see any listing for glasses (eyeglasses). Am I missing something (probably!) ? And a related question: are they considered Items or is there a new category? I don't see a RemoveGlasses command in the wiki.

I don't think they're listed yet. A few posts back I listed the ones found in the in-game config viewer: G_Diving, G_Shades_Black, G_Shades_Blue, G_Tactical_Clear, G_Sport_Blackred and None. You can use addGoggles and removeGoggles. And they're considered an item, yes.

Updated dump from latest Stable game version will be available shortly.

CfgGlasses will be included from now on ;-) Apparently pretty popular ;)

I think some people were after animations as well, this is probably pretty involving to import, but if there are any specific animation (sub) classes people are after, I can have a look.

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Glasses available at http://browser.six-projects.net/other_roots/CfgGlasses/config?version=68

I am new to ARMA 3 and I have been enjoying watch some of the wonderful tutorials that are published through youtube. However I am looking for coding that can be used when setting up triggers for actions to occur. What I am trying to do, is set up blufor, to mortar opfor when opfor enters the trigger zone. However I cannot seem to find a list of codes that can be used in the Act box of the triggers dialog box, so that the mortars will target the trigger point. blufor is an AI unit. Can someone tell me where I can go, to get hold of the coding used in the Act box please.

I have downloaded some of the guide but I am not sure they would help with Arma 3, but any assistance you can give would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

Can someone tell me what ammo a Mk 6 Mortar uses as this is not on the list. I get a Mk_82 on the list but the editor only has a Mk6_mortar in it list and I need to know what shell/ammo it uses.

Anyone seen a list of the class name changes for 0.54 patch ?

Anyone seen a list of the class name changes for 0.54 patch ?

Yeah any update on this? Some weapon classnames have been broken since last stable patch.