Sign in to follow this  
DarkEquinox

Supporter Edition - Steam activation key

After the payment of my supporter edition I was prompted with some basic payment details and a download link, next to this was a activation key or so I think, but this key is invalid on the steam "Activate and Add product".

Bummer man. Hopefully steam will get back to you within the month.

You don't get a key in the confirmation email, just the download link. Also, several topics about this already.

You don't get a key in the confirmation email, just the download link. Also, several topics about this already.

Im afraid to say you do get the key in the email

Which version? Supporter? or Deluxe?

Supporter as per the Threads Title

So now I am curious why some people get a key and other just a broken link. Looks like a bug in the order processing.

I got the confirmation email as well, click the link provided and get "No purchase of this product found in your account. " when I click it.

I got the confirmation email as well, click the link provided and get "No purchase of this product found in your account. " when I click it.

Yep same here, seems like the bistore its also in alpha state :P. I have send a email to the support service, y guess you should do the same and wait :(

Well, clearly YOU did, but it seems that is not the case for many.

Our mail looks like the old "non steam" mail, where you just get a DL link to your account (to the sprocket-downloader).

BTW:

true_supporters.jpg

Edited by NeoArmageddon

I have the same problem. they even reserved the amount twice on my creditcard :P

Our mail looks like the old "non steam" mail, where you just get a DL link to your account (to the sprocket-downloader).

Can anyone confirm this? I'm not dealing with Sprocket, no way.

Bummer man. Hopefully steam will get back to you within the month.

Please don't spread misinformation. This is a problem on BI store end.

For all problems with purchasing through store.bistudio.com please contact the BI support (contact details are here) and they should be able to sort you out as we can't help you out here.

I suppose it might have something to do with people who already had sprocket accounts and people who made new accounts? As in, new accounts follow the new rules, but old accounts are stuck in sprocket-mode, so they don't get the Steam key? Just a stab in the dark, really.

Supporters!

Many of you have had troubles purchasing the Arma 3 Alpha Supporter Edition from Store.bistudio.com, and are now worried about your chance to get into the credits.

After we get the Store running smoothly, we’ll work on a good solution for everyone supporting us. That might mean extending the amount significantly from the first 500 for example.

More Intel a.s.a.p.

Source ARMA 3 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arma3official

Supporter Edition think there only 500 sole Supporter Edition. Well i miss out on it, steam work with plane arma 3 downloading right now,