Sign in to follow this  
infection

Arma 3 first impressions

Or a digital car painting of 2035 which changes according to the driver's mood :)

Hahah!

Gold :)

Mood-dependable changing colours? That's best one could come up with for 2035? meh, I'd rather have a hoverboard and a Delorean :D

The game is perfect.

The performance is much better than in Arma 2.Now i can play with maximum graphics even if the graphics are much better than the one of Arma 2.

Imagine how the game will be after the team had enough time to fix everything and the first great mods are coming out.

And yes,the car is really changing its textures after every round,dont know why.

So Arma 2 fans, buy it before its getting more expensive ,its really much better.

I'm really impressed! The changes over the previous versions are incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing this game progress. Signs look very positive and encouraging at the moment.

Top effort BI!

Really enjoying playing it last night, the diving actually felt really realistic. Had fun playing MP with my clanmates getting owned by the AI when assaulting a few buildings down the road from the radar site. Also really enjoyed the driving and exploring the underwater world.

I hope the next patch for alpha included some new boxes though, such as backpack boxes, uniform boxes and webbing (or platecarriers) boxes too.