Sign in to follow this  
SapperDaddy

Can't buy supporter edition?

Yeah, I'm getting paypal and the other site just rejecting the transaction, not sure what that is about. I'll wait another 20 min. and try again.

Please check your account at store.bistudio.com, section My Games and you should be able to see your key there in case you do not have the email. Of course, we sincerely apologise for the situation and are prepared to support our supporters the best we can and we will try to justify the situation. We understimated the demand unfortunately and our server went down very fast.

Marek, thanks for the update.

I was one of the earliest purchasers of the Supporter Edition and money was taken from my credit card. However during the redirect back to the BI store failed (probably due to high server load) and so money was taken but my account was not updated with the games or codes. I also did not receive any emails about my purchase.

Should I purchase the Supporter Edition again? What happens if I was one of the 500 who made it into the credits list but was not counted because of payment issues?

Edited by Deefeey

Anyone else getting this when they try to pay with card?

There has been an error during processing of your payment.

Your credit card has not been charged.

Order ID: 1180151000

Error code: 1000-0

I looked at my bank account online and I do have a pending charge from BI, but I haven't received any emails confirming an order or anything.

i keep trying to purchase and it keeps telling me its 74 and changes USD then the payment fails. Multiple browsers and pc's

why must you tease me so?? http://i.imgur.com/YDH1vlz.jpg

Edited by Masharra

Every time I tried to pay via PayPal I am getting this error...

bistudio_paypal_error.jpg

Any one else having the same issues? Sigh... :confused_o::(

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25175272/bistudio_paypal_error.jpg

im guessing when changing your payment to your currency it isnt converting properly? I keep (kept* as store is down again) trying and it kept refusing to accept my money.

Odd thing is once I log in it changes it to the 74 and change version dont log in it has the proper 91.99.

im guessing when changing your payment to your currency it isnt converting properly? I keep (kept* as store is down again) trying and it kept refusing to accept my money.

Odd thing is once I log in it changes it to the 74 and change version dont log in it has the proper 91.99.

When I first tried to purchase the supporter edition this happened to me many times, as well as page time outs. I was finally able to break through, then I saw they don't take discover so I had to go back 2 pages and pick Paypal. I have my receipt though.

Yup I tried several,several times an the last time bank refused do to overseas purchase(go fig) so much for Supporter edition. had to buy off Steam after the block from my card was lift.

Me too

I just wrote PayPal an hour ago... Let's see what they'll answer.

will report back in here (it could take up to 72 hours but usually they do answer within 24 hours, they wrote.)

Edited by Von_Emmy

Im a bit of logical person so struggling to figure this our.

Assuming BIS thought 1000? people would buy Supporter and catered for that with website and portal.

What happened for that 1000? to absolutley destroy BIS websites and stores?

Either a massive underestimation and the 1000? was clearly wrong or something more sinister like DDOS.

Something happened and i couldnt it all day in work when i got home i got the Steam deluxe, i did try to get the supporter.

Im a bit of logical person so struggling to figure this our.

Assuming BIS thought 1000? people would buy Supporter and catered for that with website and portal.

What happened for that 1000? to absolutley destroy BIS websites and stores?

Either a massive underestimation and the 1000? was clearly wrong or something more sinister like DDOS.

Something happened and i couldnt it all day in work when i got home i got the Steam deluxe, i did try to get the supporter.

I would guess more than 1000, the forums peaked at 3417 users online.

I would guess more than 1000, the forums peaked at 3417 users online.

1000? is just a number, obviously they prepared for a number. I dont know what that number was but it was a badly thought out number or a DDOS.

Yeah I ended up having to get it off steam, cus my stupid bank decided that apparently Prague is not a safe place to make overseas purchases from an than blocked my card. Sure it'snot BI's fault (prob server load) but this has been a very frustrating day, hope others had better luck than I have had.

I just now managed to purchase Supporter Edition and it's now downloading. Only took me 11.5 hours of trying over and over. :yay:

As for bank cards being blocked, this is the first time my bank (Citi) texted my phone and asked to reply 1 if I really did purchase it, haha, that's great. Before it was always an ordeal.

I just purchased the Supporter Edition via PayPal eCheck. How long might I have to wait to get my e-mail?

Anyone else getting this when they try to pay with card?

There has been an error during processing of your payment.

Your credit card has not been charged.

Order ID: 1180151000

Error code: 1000-0

I looked at my bank account online and I do have a pending charge from BI, but I haven't received any emails confirming an order or anything.

Well now the pending charge is gone and I got nothing. My bank called me for fraud protection and I approved it but still nothing. And I still get the same error when I try to order.

I just now finally got supporter edition from bi.store (12 1/2 hours after starting my mission ;p ) Nothing to complain about though, I expected their site to be slammed. And then when I did get close earlier today, my credit card company stopped the transaction, as they apparently didn't believe it was me making the purchase. Eventually got that cleared up.

Downloading from Steam now.

Time to start making missions - wondering if norrin's revive will work!

(how to activate forum badges?)

Sorry BIS, i want to get the supporter edition to support u guys but cant even load the page after trying for 2 hours. got sick of it and end up getting it on steam.

Would you guys please plan it properly next time will ya. like preorder to prevent server overload.

Btw arma 3 alpha is awesome man, smooth, fully utilizing my GPU and etc. You guys sure Marek didnt sell his soul to the devil or something to get this game this awesome/smooth at alpha level?

Would you guys please plan it properly next time will ya. like preorder to prevent server overload.

You're suggesting that they pre-order for a pre-order? This is a pre-order, you're just getting access to the Alpha/Beta as well. You can't really do anything to prevent server overloads like this.

I don't get it... tried paypal and the other method hours ago... didn't work. Came home, my roommate jumps on bam, purchased. I walk into my room, try to do it again, still nothing.

I don't get it... tried paypal and the other method hours ago... didn't work. Came home, my roommate jumps on bam, purchased. I walk into my room, try to do it again, still nothing.

Try clearing your browser history/cache. Maybe even try clearing your DNS cache

I am having the exact same problem, very frustrating, especially since all my buddies have been playing the game and I'm stuck with waiting for a miracle (which is more likely than proper support from Paypal).

Just sent an e-mail to BIStore Support, but something tells me I'll have to end up buying it from Steam anyway, really a huge shame on BI's part for this episode.

Don't refresh the page every two seconds... If it is loading, let it load. I had my copy purchased around 45 minutes after it went live. It took ages though, but don't continually refresh the page. If it it loading, let it go and only refresh if it stops loading completely. (you might have a cool little swirly symbol going around?, if that stops. Try again)

Sometimes I wonder that the store had even managed to stay (partially) functional with everything pinging it every few moments because the have no concept of patience. Overall, I think BIS has handled it well, it is very difficult to cope with so many orders at once. It has overwhelmed them, but they are still doing very well.

Good job BIS :)