Sign in to follow this  
SapperDaddy

Can't buy supporter edition?

I've attempted to purchase the supporter edition, but everytime I try to it's as if my connection to the server times out.

This is because of load on the server, right? Or is the site for that purchase down, or...?

Nice username.

I can't buy it either, just got off work. There's a lot of traffic going on http://store.bistudio.com which is why you are having issues.

I'm just going to be patient and wait it out. If you want it right away and can deal without the supporter you can go buy it on Steam.

Indeed, the normal Alpha and Deluxe editions are available on steam right now, but we'll have to wait until the traffic clears out until we can purchase Supporter.

I've purchased a copy via steam for my brother to play but I am trying to obtain my supporter code so I can add the product via steam after buying it from bi store. Might be a while but it is 2am and I was hoping to let it download overnight. Anyone know if the Supporter edition on steam is different to the other versions? Ie could I download it then copy it over to my PC once I get my code?

I've actually received PAYPAL and email confirmation that I've purchased Supporter Edition, but I get this when I click the download link:

"No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com"

Also, worrying, BI Store is still saying my CART IS EMPTY..!?!?

Anyone think something's gone wrong?

I am having the exact same problem. I've kicked off the download on my brothers computer I suppose i'll just try it out on that tomorrow morning.

well you have already finish the paying part, of cause you cannot see it in your cart

I am trying to use my Debit Card through the credit card option. It doesn't even let me enter my information. Thus no game.

After two painful hours, I finally made it to purchase the supporter version from store.bistudio.com. I receive the order confirmation to my email with a link saying "Download link for Arma 3 Supporter Edition - Steam version is HERE"

Click... and I find myself again at store.bistudio.com website saying "No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com ".

Jesus... Why didn't they allow us to buy Supporter version from Steam directly? Greediness? Still waiting for the download link to work..

I was having the same problem as cabby77, but now the download page just refuses to load...

I was having the same problem as cabby77, but now the download page just refuses to load...

Same, I assume they're working on it though if it's been taken down?

Jesus... Why didn't they allow us to buy Supporter version from Steam directly? Greediness? Still waiting for the download link to work..

This is what I'd like to know as well. Had the supporter edition been on Steam, they probably wouldn't have overloaded their servers.

Yep, same here now.. the page cannot be displayed. :(

I understand that the traffic load must enormous, but still... this is the worst online shopping experience ever. I've never had anything like this with big titles from other distributors (Steam/Origin).

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

This is what I'd like to know as well. Had the supporter edition been on Steam, they probably wouldn't have overloaded their servers.

Well, Dwarden said something like this "use BIS store, we get more money that way.." :)

Yep, same here now.. the page cannot be displayed. :(

I understand that the traffic load must enormous, but still... this is the worst online shopping experience ever. I've never had anything like this with big titles from other distributors (Steam/Origin).

Steam had its share of problems when it run its winter sales, BI store going down wasn't unexpected after all the hype and the first 500 supporters credit mention.

At least some of you have the link and keys, I purchased supporter, got the 92$ Paypal confirmation and nothing else. So you have my money BIS, now I want my key. (Though I am at work I would still like to have my key)

At least some of you have the link and keys, I purchased supporter, got the 92$ Paypal confirmation and nothing else. So you have my money BIS, now I want my key. (Though I am at work I would still like to have my key)

Aye.. only got the confirmation email and a non-working link. Used credit card for the purchase.

This really sucks man lol. After finally getting through the super slow site. Right after I pay for my purchase the page times out. I figured its no big deal, I'll just try again later but when I check my bank account I see I got charged twice! No confirmation or email telling me how to get my game. The support site won't load up and I have no clue how to use the Czech republic phone number they have as a contact on a US phone. What the hell do I do now?

After two painful hours, I finally made it to purchase the supporter version from store.bistudio.com. I receive the order confirmation to my email with a link saying "Download link for Arma 3 Supporter Edition - Steam version is HERE"

Click... and I find myself again at store.bistudio.com website saying "No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com ".

Same exact situation here, I can even see the charge from BIS on my debit card.

Same exact situation here, I can even see the charge from BIS on my debit card.

Well, They've taken my cash, but I have let too see any Links, or even the Webpage.

Well, They've taken my cash, but I have let too see any Links, or even the Webpage.

And the dudes in the other thread, who bought the Steam version are having a great time with alpha. :D

Clicking the download link 143th time.. nothing.

Same for me. About 2 hours of refreshing the download link of "supporter edition".

Also there is no any reply from support@bistudio.com about it.

"Supporter edition" is for bistore stress test. :D

https://twitter.com/Arma3official/status/308964684806094848

&

https://twitter.com/bohemiainteract/status/308967860078772224

"Supporters! Fear not if you had troubles buying #Arma3 #Alpha Supporter Edition; working on a credits solution that is reasonable for all!"

&

"We apologize for the problems with Arma 3 on http://Store.bistudio.com .We are working hard on sorting out the issues and will keep you updated."

Respectively.

I did buy the supporter edition, i just cant download it and have no key.:j:

Hi i a bit sick of BIS sorry .

I pay The supporter edition one time whit mastercard nothing happen no key

so i switch offer to Paypal a Yesss i become the message that i send the money hmmm but no email whit a key ???

I wait No Still f... more then 8 h to geht in the shop to get my key or a email but what is ?

nothing no email no Key in the shop no order in the shop but my money is Gone

Is this a Thx to buy the Supporter edition for a lot of more money to help and iam one of the lastes player what can play ????

thx

so now i wait for a message from a supporter or BIS

05,03,2013 22:57 German time : Still no key

Please check your account at store.bistudio.com, section My Games and you should be able to see your key there in case you do not have the email. Of course, we sincerely apologise for the situation and are prepared to support our supporters the best we can and we will try to justify the situation. We understimated the demand unfortunately and our server went down very fast.

Hi i a bit sick of BIS sorry .

I pay The supporter edition one time whit mastercard nothing happen no key

so i switch offer to Paypal a Yesss i become the message that i send the money hmmm but no email whit a key ???

I wait No Still f... more then 8 h to geht in the shop to get my key or a email but what is ?

nothing no email no Key in the shop no order in the shop but my money is Gone

Is this a Thx to buy the Supporter edition for a lot of more money to help and iam one of the lastes player what can play ????

thx

so now i wait for a message from a supporter or BIS

05,03,2013 22:57 German time : Still no key