Sign in to follow this  
Ar4g

ArmA3 Purchase Confirmation NO Serial Code inside!

The New Motto for the Supporter Edition: We Pay that others may play :yay:

When you supporters gonna get it? YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES who got problems, basically, everyone bought through bistore.

Yea, but seeing moderators locking down these threads and telling us to sit on our butts and to contact bistore support makes things even more ridiculous.

If you want a good laugh at this point go ahead and check Wolle's signature quote.. oh the irony.

Wolle is a nice guy and a legend - no bad talk about him

As much as I sympathize with everyone's grief, as I'm in the same boat wanting to have the Supporters edition, wanting to buy it through the BIS/store front instead of what I would normally have done through Steam....

... but a lot of you are simply being naive here, as if this is your first time on the internet.

The BIS.store website is getting absolutely raped by all the attention it is receiving. It's very slow, in fact, shortly after receiving acknowledgment from PayPal, I can't load the the BIS.store website anymore and the community pages are slow to load as well.

The server is backlogged and overloaded. However, if you received confirmation then there is record of the transaction. If received more then one confirmation, then you bought the game twice in the limbo of clicking reload/refresh during page crashes. Once the chaos subsides, the servers will clear out the backlog and get caught up. Emails with serial numbers will start showing up again.... refunds for duplicate purchases will be issued. All will be well in the Armaverse, as was and has always been foretold by the ancient codex of old.

Welcome to game day of the most anticipated, long overdue, AAA MilSim gamerkind has ever known. Like a massive meteor slamming down with great destructive fury and madness it has annihilated the online infrastructure of Bohemia Interactive. The debris will soon settle, ArmAholics pick themselves up, dust themselves off, sweep away the wreckage and begin building a glorious new monument to the greatest game franchise ever known.

And yes.... I really wanted my Serial Key too. That way I could plug it into steam and start and finish downloading, ready for when I get home from work tonight. But that ain't going to happen...

Edited by Spamurai

Go out, take some fresh air meanwhile and wait until they have dealt with the problem. So far everyone who has purchased games via the BI Store received what he paid for.

Those are words from the moderator, mother of god this is beyond ridiculous.

Everything is so slow, the store, the forums, whenever something launches. Seriously, get better servers and or more bandwidth.

You know what..

I cannot believe Wolle locked the other thread about this problem..

There is one thing being a moderator, who is actually good at being one, and then there are times to let a thread carry on, without telling us to contact support...

Another slap in the face for the people who bought through the store, is we can't actually ask about it here without the thread being closed now!

I'm slightly concerned everyone's claiming they have received a confirmation Email, They have taken the cash, but I haven't received anything yet.

I'm just waiting, I might go play Arma II to kill some time. What happened with the serial code was just a simple problem that occurred it happens. (Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not. )

Edited by Commandz

Can anyone comfirm that all of those who bought it on the bis store will indeed receive a standard steam key?

if that is the case i will buy it on steam right now and sell my other key to a friend or on ebay...

Yeah same here. Payment confirmation from PayPal and thats it. Nothing from BIS and the BIStore itself is offline...

The irony is, for the cash that they lost from people that switched to the "cheap" alpha, instead of the supporter edtion, they could have rented 10 extra servers for a month ...

The irony is, for the cash that they lost from people that switched to the "cheap" alpha, instead of the supporter edtion, they could have rented 10 extra servers for a month ...

Not to mention the negative impact this will cause to any future release through BI Store..

The store is not offline, it's simply overloaded. Same as the forums now are.

Trying to access the store site every 10 secs makes things even more worse. So once again: Be patient and do something else meanwhile until the situation calmed down. This was to be expected if you think about it.

Closing, there is really nothing we here in the forums can do to get your keys. You have to wait until they are sent to you some time or when customer support dealt with your case.

Everyone, please see this tweet from BI regarding the key problems. In short: They are aware of the problem and working on it.

Edited by W0lle