Sign in to follow this  
Ar4g

ArmA3 Purchase Confirmation NO Serial Code inside!

Hi,

I orderd my Supporter Edition and payed it with PayPal and got the Purchase Confirmation Email but i have no Arma3 Serialcode in this email !!!

My buddy did the same and he got the Serialnumber !

Please help ?!

Check your account in BI store if the serial is there. If not, you will have to contact store support.

if checkt the BI Store and the Arma3 is there confirmed and payed but still no Serial number ....

I payed for Supporter Edition and got a paypal conformation e-mail with the money removed but no Bohemia conformation e-mail and nothing in "My Games"

Same here.

Just sent them an e-mail.

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Same here.

Just sent them an e-mail.

I know that nothing works perfect on game release days :P BUT: its frustrating that we buy the Supporter Edition and can't play ... And on the other side the cheaper Steam Version works fine... xD

wait 10-15 mins and you should receive a 2nd email from BI with the Serial No... (thats what happened to me)

Same situation here... Its in the purchase history as paid/confirmed but no serial under "My Games". I guess its just a question about contacting support and wait. But hey! Its not even a Beta release so we can't really complain, can we? ;)

Same here. Sucks that supporters were forced to buy from BI Store, which couldn't handle the load from a sales release, and now others are already downloaded and playing the game and I am still waiting for my key and no guarantee I was even in the first 500.

Patience is the watchword.

now others are already downloaded and playing the game

Not that I wouldn't be upset aswell, but, it's an alpha. Not exactly a "fun"time. Be patient, and you'll get your alpha.

I didnt realise the website is an alpha too. That explains it.

"No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com"

anyone else?

I got the purchase info and confirmation, but when I click "Download link for Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition - Steam version is HERE" I get the message above...

I didnt realise the website is an alpha too. That explains it.

Well, I was referring to the game, who mentioned a website? Like little kids in here .. "I can't play the game, others are playing the game why can't I?". << Was what I was referring to.

Now i got a second email same name same shit... no cd key -.-

I know Im hitting my patience limit and falling into troll land. Gotta head to class in 30 wanted to get my 7-8hr download started before I left, so I could play when I get home. Now ill get home (hopefully) be able to download, download for 7-8hrs, then go to sleep. or something like that

I hear you, supporters were totally raped in this release.... gave BIS the cash and have nothing to show for it :(

Well I don't know about any one else, but I'm receiving a DL in my email, not a conformation code. It won't allow me to connect to the website at this time, probably due to traffic.

Well, I was referring to the game, who mentioned a website? Like little kids in here .. "I can't play the game, others are playing the game why can't I?". << Was what I was referring to.

People aren't pissed that others are playing the game, they're pissed that they spent ~$90 on a game so they could support the BIS development of the game and they didn't get what they payed for, and the comment of people who payed 30 dollars for the game and they can play it is well justified.

I guess all we can do is wait.

People aren't pissed that others are playing the game, they're pissed that they spent ~$90 on a game so they could support the BIS development of the game and they didn't get what they payed for, and the comment of people who payed 30 dollars for the game and they can play it is well justified.

I got DDE version through BI store, and couldn't active it also.

SE is not the only thing messed up here, also DDE.

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

I got DDE version through BI store, and couldn't active it also.

SE is not the only thing messed up here, also DDE.

This blows, never going to buy from this site again. Wish they had this version on Steam. After finally getting through and placing my order the page times out. I got no email or nothing but they made damn sure they took my money twice according to my bank account. The support page won't load up now and I need to tell them to give me what I paid for and give me my money back for the second purchase. What the hell do I do now?

Im sure if there is a double transaction for the game, BIS will return the money.

This blows, never going to buy from this site again. Wish they had this version on Steam. After finally getting through and placing my order the page times out. I got no email or nothing but they made damn sure they took my money twice according to my bank account. The support page won't load up now and I need to tell them to give me what I paid for and give me my money back for the second purchase. What the hell do I do now?

First of all, try not to panic. I did when I tried to transfer money, and if I had refresh that page I would have been in some deep mess that you got into (but seems I got to a whole different mess of my own with BI).

Contact support@bistudio.com, support your statement with actual proofs that you have (let's say, a bank bill or so that shows BI took from you that money).

See how it will play along there. Just try to remember 2 things:

1. It's a passing thing. I guess they really didn't expect such desire for arma 3.

2. trying to talk to them via email is not going to be the most fun thing to do. They have a lot of mess with the store, and all the known problems we found with the purchase system so far that they need to fix. They won't answer right away, probably.

The New Motto for the Supporter Edition: We Pay that others may play :yay:

Edited by Ar4g