Sign in to follow this  
Kirkwood364

Order Confirmed Message But apparently No orders.

Getting into credits??? Christ you couldn't even give them almost a hundred bucks, they had to settle for 50, where else could this have happened but here.

this is said on FB:

We should wait a bit till it is fixed. BI knows our problem, just be patient.

I couldn't care less about the credits, to be honest. I bought the following with that 70 euro: Alpha, Beta, Full game, Future DLC. Initially, I also did it to support the developers, but that ship has sailed and all I care about now is getting the game. If the game is not available before midnight I will ask for a refund and get the game on Steam.

Sorry but BIS saw this one coming and seemingly did nothing about it. In the future, I will make sure to avoid the BIS store like the plague. BIS, if you can't handle running an online store then let Steam do it instead.

Don't care about the credits thing. i waited over two years for this day, and now I spend it staring at a "connection timed out" screen. Kind of getting annoyed.

don't care about credits, its just a silly thing that add to the hype.

But I do care about not getting an email, but getting money deducted. Don't care about the download either since I won't be home until friday. Just wanted to buy it because as many other, I been waiting. Ordered a computer on sunday and now this game.. as many others I also think this could been easily avoided, like for instance paying a bit extra for extra capacity this week. To solve all this issues and the lost good will will probably be a higher cost anyway.

Anyway, i am fine with it.. but can understand the frustration among people that earn less (students, kids) like I was myself, not funny then to spend x euros and end up with no game when your friends pay half and is playing..

this is said on FB:

I just want to play with my mates, who are now absolutely ripping me a new one for wanting to support a company that usually supports the customer very well...

Yes, they are all playing it now, nearly 4 hours after release, guess they all bought it from steam....

It's like the store is complete mess, people paid for the game and didn't received steam codes or any help at all, BI reaction?

Let's just post some Youtube videos.

;)

So you want BIS to tell their marketing section to go home, because the people from the store are busy dealing with a problem in the order process? Think before you post!

So you want BIS to tell their marketing section to go home, because the people from the store are busy dealing with a problem in the order process? Think before you post!

For me it looks like they didn't even acknowledged the problem for 3 hours, all they are mentioning over official channels is supporter edition and in game credits issues, while anyone who bought the game in BI Store cannot retrieve steam codes. (no matter what edition, alpha deluxe supporter or whatever)

Please contact customer support on the store website. There is nothing we can do here at the forums.

Patience might help, after the insane amount of hype generated in the past days it was to expect that there will be server problems today. First you couldn't have waited and now you cry about 'the ripped me off'!

Go out, take some fresh air meanwhile and wait until they have dealt with the problem. So far everyone who has purchased games via the BI Store received what he paid for.

Everyone, please see this tweet from BI regarding the key problems. In short: They are aware of the problem and working on it.

Edited by W0lle