Sign in to follow this  
Kirkwood364

Order Confirmed Message But apparently No orders.

It's probably just taking some time for them to process the orders. I payed through paypal, and I've received the confirmation from paypal but no cd-key from bohemia. It's been over an hour now :/

If I somehow managed to order more than one copy I'll probably be unable to eat for a month.

http://www.amazon.com/Royal-Basmati-Rice-15-Pound-Bag/dp/B003OGABRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362492537&sr=8-1&keywords=basmati+rice+20lb

Thats my food for the rest of the month. Heaven help me if I somehow was charged multiple times. "somehow :D"

Same Problem here.... I payed with Paypal and got the Purchase Confirmation with the Steam Supporter Downloadlink but no Serialkey ! And when i klick on the link for the download this message appears

:No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com

A friend did the same steps and he got a key in this Confirmation Email.....

Sad thing...

Same issue here. I got a confirmation email from both BI and PayPal. The order is listed under my account invoices.

I get this error message:

No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com

After 20minutes of loading time i have the ArmA 3 Support Edition in my "My Games" Windows *smile* *happy*

Cannot wait to put the A3 Key into steam after work.

HUZZZAH i manged to complete an order only 1 hour and 15 mins after release. So now I play the waiting game.

Just received my steam key took about 5 mins. Good luck to the rest of you.

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Also BI sent me the confirmation email twice.

Purchase Supporter edition on Bi Store by credit card i receive my order confirmation by mail. But when i follow the link to download the game i get this message:

No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com :(

I have only received the payment confirmation from PayPal. Nothing from BIS, I got a timeout during buying, and I don't even get a key or e-mail... *sigh*

Im also getting the "No purchase of this product found" message.

The e-mail by BIS doesnt help either btw. if anyone is waiting for it, it just has the same link in it as the one on the order information page.

@Alwarren

For me it tookes about 30 mins between paypal confirmation and my BIS confirmation mail.

@Alwarren

For me it tookes about 30 mins between paypal confirmation and my BIS confirmation mail.

Waiting for almost an hour already.

Unless you're buying Supporter edition, just purchase it on Steam - available now. Not worth the hassle at the moment, lessen the load for everyone who is waiting for SE.

I am over an hour since paypal payment/order. Still no confirmation email, no record of 'orders' in my accounts. I kept the order purchase invoice page open after completing checkout and it still says pending payment :(

Looks like the supporters drew the short straw...

I'm still getting the "No purchase of this product found in your account." message as well. It has been 75+ minutes since I got my confirmation email.

Looks like the supporters drew the short straw...

Jep. I have no problem with waiting for my ArmA3 key, but that supporters have to wait, while all other can play is some kind of a disappointment.

Another question: Has anybody ordering the support edition received a key via mail or just the broken DL link?

Pretty poor management of the Store, no official response either.

Placed an order - timed out again, can't return to the link page either. Don't trust systems that can't process payment instantly - wait till this is fixed, otherwise you'll be waiting for your key to be sorted via a manual method, and that takes time.

Jep. I have no problem with waiting for my ArmA3 key, but that supporters have to wait, while all other can play is some kind of a disappointment.

Another question: Has anybody ordering the support edition received a key via mail or just the broken DL link?

Only the Receipt from PayPal. Nothing from BI and it still says No Orders to show under the "My Games" section.

Paypal would not even make the money to store.bistudio??? I called paypal...they say that he not know what is going on.

I think i buy it from steam.

Same problem here with Supporter Edition... No steam key yet... :mad: :mad: :mad: