Sign in to follow this  
Kirkwood364

Order Confirmed Message But apparently No orders.

I selected Paypal as a payment option but it never asks for any of my details and when the page finally decides to load it says "order has been successfully placed". But when I click review order apparently I have no orders. Is anyone else having this problem?

All on the BI Store might I add.

Hey,

When it says order confirmed you then have to click the Pay Now button just below the text.

There wasn't one as far as I could see, Maybe the graphic hadn't loaded or something. Still trying though, Getting a bit sick of the connection timed out error though.

Hey,

When it says order confirmed you then have to click the Pay Now button just below the text.

Is this after you pay via Paypal? I did this, money was taken from Paypal, but still no orders.

EDIT: Its been fixed, Yay for BI :D <3

Edited by xbamaris

I have the same "problem" I payed via paypal, order was placedm and everything, money spend... nothing in "MY Games" .

No Serial for steam arrived. Even no Email from the store ony from PayPal.

I did this, money was taken from Paypal, but still no orders.

same Problem here

Edited by NemesisoD

What exactly do you mean when you say "but still no orders" - Do you mean you have not receive your order details by email? I bought by steam so not sure what the order process is for those buying from BI store, but i do know the server that BI hosts the forum and store on is taking huge hits from people trying to access the sites and those downloading, hence why its running slow, which may likely cause a delay in the server sending out the emails with order details.

Since we all have this I guess it just will take a while till our "Orders" will be "delivered" .

BIS Store is totally invaded right now.

If I didnt wanted to buy a support edition I could have saved alot of trouble by buying over steam^^

What exactly do you mean when you say "but still no orders" - Do you mean you have not receive your order details by email? I bought by steam so not sure what the order process is for those buying from BI store, but i do know the server that BI hosts the forum and store on is taking huge hits from people trying to access the sites and those downloading, hence why its running slow, which may likely cause a delay in the server sending out the emails with order details.

We get the confirmation for purchase by paypal but nothing from BI Store and under "My Games" is only Arma 2: Combined Operations - Steam version in my Account but no Arma 3 Digital Deluxe

Arma III is being distributed by "Steam" so the downloads shouldn't effect the BI server. But yeah the massed bombardment of page requests is making the Web servers have a Nervous breakdown. Quite sad actually because I actually first received my order confirmed message around 5 mins after release.

Same here for me,

i finished transaction via PayPal and then i got redirected to BiStore and after clicking on "My Games" i was shocked, cause there are no orders displayed.

For me, the store website doesn't even load. Hmm, since I don't need my name in the credits of the game, I think I'll just wait until the first wave has ebbed away, tomorrow is probably a better day to go shopping. After all it's spring outside and I have better things to do than play a videogame (even if it's Arma3^^). But good to see that obviously a lot of people want this game.

Yeah, I don't know what to do now. I have got as far as entering credit card info, getting an OrderID number, but apparently there was an error in processing my purchase, so it said 'to try again click here'... and then failure.

But, now what? It's not showing an order for me to complete. Not sure what I should do next.

A little disappointed that the folks trying to buy the supporter edition via bistore aren't able to play while everyone that bought the cheaper versions via Steam are already playing. My order went through, I got confirmation and a confirmation email, but no steam key. When I click on the "download your game now" button, I get this message:

No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support@bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support@bistudio.com

Mine went through fine, usually when going on Steam it redirects to the european steam but after selecting £ it went straight to the UK version. Thank you BI for getting the web interface correct.

Yes you have to confirm your purchase after returning from Paypal to Steam, that is the way it normally works for me

We get the confirmation for purchase by paypal but nothing from BI Store and under "My Games" is only Arma 2: Combined Operations - Steam version in my Account but no Arma 3 Digital Deluxe

True, i had forgotten they are downloaded by steam regardless of where the game was purchased. But its safe to say the constant hits the BI server is taking will have delayed a lot of order emails from the BI server being sent out.

Also having issues. Transaction lists as Paid/Confirmed under the My Games thing. Serial keys from my previous purchases are listed there, but no ArmA 3 serial key.

When I click on the order, and "Download link for Arma 3 Supporter Edition - Steam version is HERE" I get:

No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact -----

Fatal ERROR. Contact -----

----- being the support e-mail, but it won't let me post e-mails on forum yet. :]

Hopefully it'll show up soon.

I chose credit card and they never asked for payment details. If they're using whatever I used back when I ordered OA the credit card is probably not active any more. I would've like to start the DL now so I can play tonight but I don't want 8 copies...

Edit: Nevermind, I just bought directly on Steam instead. If I somehow get two, I can sell/give away my second copy.

Edited by Rekrul

I Payed with Paypal and now i get this email "Bohemia Interactive, a.s. Purchase Confirmation - XXXXX"

With an Steam Key in it :)

A little disappointed that the folks trying to buy the supporter edition via bistore aren't able to play while everyone that bought the cheaper versions via Steam are already playing. My order went through, I got confirmation and a confirmation email, but no steam key. When I click on the "download your game now" button, I get this message:

I'm a dash above "a little" but I agree with the sentiment.

If I somehow managed to order more than one copy I'll probably be unable to eat for a month.

I bought 2 copies of Arma 3 Supporter Edition, 1 for myself and for 1 a mate that cant get on the store.

Bought each game at different times, 13.15pm & 13.30pm.

Got 2 confirmed paypal emails that payment went through.

When I got to my account it only shows I bought only 1 game and no serials keys.