Sign in to follow this  
Kirkwood364

Order Confirmed Message But apparently No orders.

I've got the same problem here. We have to wait till BI reacts...

yeah, we're all getting it by the looks of it gents... probably best to wait sadly, seeing as we paid to Support them...

Same here.. I payd with credit card and I can see the transaction in my bank account but nothing from bis yet. Very dissapointing when you wanna be the one to support something like this and then you have to wait and watch your friends play it already.

Enter the key in Steam & enjoy it.

Enter it where?

Edit: Scratch that...I don't have the keys. The email is empty of any keys.

Edited by rehtus777

Still no steam key, buty hey, at least i have just received the THIRD confirmation e-mail for my purchase, lol (yes, same order number)

I checked my credit card online and it says "Pending". I'm wondering if BIS is waiting for the Cash to flow before they will give out the keys? Strange, though.....my email tells me that it was confirmed as as a purchase.....just no keys or and when I link to BIS it says "no purchase of this product found in you account." :(

Edited by rehtus777

same problem here, I have finished my Supported Edition order via paypal, then got paypal receipt, got 2 same Purchase Confirmation email from BI after about 5 mins, , but click the link of emal:

got:

No purchase of this product found in your account. Please contact support(at)bistudio.com

Fatal ERROR. Contact support(a)bistudio.com

where is my steam key??

A bit early for that mate..

I do agree that we should have someone from bis make a mention that they are aware of the problem..

Did anyone else here not even receive a purchase confirmation email from BIS? I only received the receipt from paypal.

And under the "My Games" Section it says something like "No Orders to show".

Did anyone else here not even receive a purchase confirmation email from BIS? I only received the receipt from paypal.

I can't even access My Games, I've mailed support still no response...

Yes, as i have previously mentioned, i have received 3 purchase confirmations by BIS per e-mail. I guess i received 3 because i had to click the button to confirm the order multiple times as the store kept going down.

Nearly 3hrs have gone by and still no official response.

Ive dropped £120 and no sign of any of my 2 games.

What a complete shambles, this has turned out to be.

Supports Edition, more like shafted edition.

No steam key in my order confirmation either. It's hopeless. Can't even reach support due to the web being totally bombed right now :P

I don't think it's out of line to ask those that made a purchase to calm a little bit down. Technical issues are what we can expect, and it's unrealistic and unproductive to characterize the uncertain situation as sign of "contempt" for customers.

As an oddity, I've received five confirmation mails from BI with the same order number, so something looks proper messed up on their end.

You know it briefly crossed my mind on Sunday that this could happen then I immediately thought; "Naw, it's impossible to overload an outfit like STEAM". :D

I paid over an hour and a half ago. Still no game and I could have downloaded the game by now. 3 Minutes ago I read a message from BI saying they are working on it but it's still ridiculous.

Why didn't they just send out CD-Keys instead of this BS activation link to some other website?

Can't even email support as all the websites and stuff have been down for over half an hour.

I'm only annoyed because they KNEW the game was going to be insanely popular and they clearly did a half assed job of preparing their servers for the massive influx of activity that was inevitable.

That and my original purchase said it failed... then as I was about to buy it off steam I got a confirmation email????? WHAT!?

Edited by Ginga121

BIS lost a lot of money on this deal by not being ready. I wanted the supporter version, had my money ready, tried really hard to give the extra money for stuff I already had and finally went to steam and got the Deluxe. No I will not send them the left over cash, I saved myself 40 bucks

You know it briefly crossed my mind on Sunday that this could happen then I immediately thought; "Naw, it's impossible to overload an outfit like STEAM". :D

Steam works like butter, downloading at my ISP cap speed after setting up a 2 minute purchase order. Get it on Steam if you're after Basic/Digital Deluxe eds.

this is said on FB:

Supporters!

Many of you have had troubles purchasing the Arma 3 Alpha Supporter Edition from Store.bistudio.com, and are now worried about your chance to get into the credits. After we get the Store running smoothly, we’ll work on a good solution for everyone supporting us. That might mean extending the amount significantly from the first 500 for example. More Intel a.s.a.p.

We should wait a bit till it is fixed. BI knows our problem, just be patient.

I dont know, i love BIS and all, but its getting really frustrating, because of these facts:

- They couldve sent out keys instead of making you click a link to a site that will - or will not - display your key.

- The fans who payed to support suffer the most.

- They couldve enabled pre-purchasing and pre-loading a week ago and wed all be sitting here playing right now... its not like the "technology" for that isnt there.

- There is zero response from BIS regarding the issues.