Sign in to follow this  
pawelkpl

Bistore closed

You can check Twitter for announcements on this issue:

https://twitter.com/bohemiainteract

The following is known:

1. They are aware of the issue.

2. They are working on it.

3. They are trying to send out keys to everyone who made a purchase today on the BIS Store.

4. The BIS Store is offline until all the "missing" keys are sent.

Edited by BlackAlpha

I was able to purchase the game about 3pm today then the BIStore went tits up. I still have not been able to download the game from the link in the email...

Where are the Mirrors, Torrents etc?

Again, pretty unimpressed.

Mirrors / Torrents are not needed since you redeem the serial key (once you get your hands on it that is) via steam which handles the digital distribution.

If you have the emails, then you may have the serial needed to redeem it on steam already, in which case that's the easy part:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

Of course, who knows, its obvious from the forums that a lot of people don't have their keys yet :(

This is bloody ridiculous ! EIGHT hours after release and they are STILL having problems with connection ???

This was initially an edit for my post above, but I gave up on that...

@ -=seany=-

As it occurred to me not everybody has used steam, the email from BIS states:

"xxx Steam version download STEAM client HERE"

Forget this link which goes via bis since you will get nothing but time-outs, instead download steam directly from :

http://store.steampowered.com, register, install then redeem your key via Games > Activate a product on steam

Assuming you do have the key.

I Hope all of you who don't have it yet get it soon :)

I just got an email with my Steam key and I'm downloading it as we speak. So, hopefully you guys will soon get your keys as well.

Didn't want to do this, but if they can't resolve the issues by end of work today, I'm gonna have to just buy directly on Steam. :-\

Didn't want to do this, but if they can't resolve the issues by end of work today, I'm gonna have to just buy directly on Steam. :-\

It's fixed for me now. I'm downloading :D

yeeaah! I i had very fast Access to the BI Store now and i was able to buy my Supporter Edition... happy end ;)

No more Alpha and DD on their site though, apparently. Only Supporter shows up for me.

I guess that means they want us to buy it on Steam...

Probably took off those versions to ease the load on their servers.

So...when are they putting the regular versions back on the BIStore? I want my $8 discount lol

Now I have access to store.bistudio.com and there I cant buy Alpha for 25€ ? There is only Supporter Edition?

I had some problems for the first hour, but it sorted itself out nicely. Great game too!!

So does anyone know if there is a plan to put the normal edition back on BIS store or are we supposed to just buy it from Steam?

You know we TRY to give BIS more money by going to the store but they cant cope .... oh well, time to breathe deeply and wait for another day.

You know we TRY to give BIS more money by going to the store but they cant cope .... oh well, time to breathe deeply and wait for another day.

This is exactly what I did. It took me approx. 30 seconds to buy the game and receive the key. ;)

So does anyone know if there is a plan to put the normal edition back on BIS store or are we supposed to just buy it from Steam?
It's back now along with the Digital Deluxe Edition! EDIT: Paypal didn't work though. :( EDIT 2: Worked on the second try, seems I was only charged once since the first try didn't go through due to an error on Paypal's end which didn't happen on the second try. Edited by Chortles

So...when are they putting the regular versions back on the BIStore? I want my $8 discount lol
Yeah no shit. When I ordered it sent me directly to the Steam page. Now I see it's cheaper... what...

$ 24.87

I had toruble getting supporter edition through bloody piece of shit paypal. so i went via steam and got digital edition. would have loved to support bis more cause this alpha is really good but i wanted to get in the action more than fuck around with a credit card that doesnt go right and paypals shitty round-about 2-3 day credit card confirmation.. possibly the most frustrating online payment experience i've ever had. not bis's fault but it cost em 50 bucks extra.

The store is online so no need for this thread, please see here for the status update.