Sign in to follow this  
pawelkpl

Bistore closed

Some people should chill out. There's still about 1 hour and 30 minutes left so go do something else.

Besides that, i thin we still have to wait untill the Steam store updates.

Edited by Kees5507

Why is it that the US zones have one hour less on the counter than the rest of the world/EU ??! :mad:

probably daylight savings, just a guess. as the counter works off your pc's time

... shouldn't it be available now?

54 minutes and patiently waiting, well trying to be patent.

fishi fishay

BiStore open for sale doesn't neccessarly mean the game will be ready and downloadable on Steam

BiStore open for sale doesn't neccessarly mean the game will be ready and downloadable on Steam

steam has the option for developers to be able to update their games on demand now. not like before when the updates all come out at a specific time. id assume alpha would be concidered as an update. id also assume bis would consider this when making the countdown timer. people would rage buying a game then waiting to download. but as for the steam store, it updates at a specific time, so alpha probibly wont be seen until it updates.

lol this is comical. I bet some people are crying pretty hard. "OMG I can't wait. It's a very important game."

Oh well I'm just excited to be able to be part of the alpha. I look forward to playing. When I get to is no big deal.

EDIT:

LOL this really is funny. Not a good way to start off guys. You're gonna get a lot of flack about this. Sorry to see

Edited by Manzilla

I will wait until this first storm has settled. Not much choice anyway as I want to buy from bistore :)

Why they didn't just put up the alpha available for "pre-order" on steam is beyond me, to be honest. These issues are always avoidable but so rarely avoided. I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't talked up it being Steam only and all that, and listed a particular time for the alpha's availability. Luckily the servers for all of Bohemia's stuff behaved long enough for me to load the forums and see the steam link, downloading now.

Moderators should put a 'Offer me a beer' button in their signatures as it's gonna be a pain in the a** today. :p

Actually as much as i like Steam i'm gonna wait for BI store, firstly more $$$ goes to BI directly, secondly it's MUCH cheaper than Steam.

BI Store - £ 16.52

Steam - € 24,99

You are looking at two difference currencies.. you do know that right?

So? My main currency is PLN, and the BI Store price is about 26 PLN (which is like $8 USD) cheaper comparing to Steam price in euro.

Edited by k3lt

SamB, k3lt

This is a forum, not a chat. Stop your childish attacks on each other or take them to private messages where you don't bother the rest of us with it.

they should have sold the keys 'kickstarter like', and gave them today. Now i'm trying and trying to get mine and nothing :/

they should have sold the keys 'kickstarter like', and gave them today. Now i'm trying and trying to get mine and nothing :/

Be ready to wait...

The link where they tell you to go get the keys is not running anymore

i really want to buy the Supporter Edition, but no Chance today... :-(

I'm trying to buy since more than 6 hours... but i want test the game ...

i'm just still waiting because i want to Support the developement :-/

I'm not angry about BI, but perhaps the first 500 Support Editions are already sold(?)... and this although i tried the half of the day to buy it. I've left my work just to buy and download.

are the first 500 Supporter Editions already sold out?

Edited by toca

Just wanted to post I am pretty disappointed in the colossal failure of the BIS Store.

They knew this was going to happen, it always does. Can't they rent a few servers or do a temporary upgrade for events like this?

They can't say that they didn't expect the volume of traffic. Arma 3 is highly anticipated. They also have had problems with DayZ and mass popularity, remember that? They should have been way more prepared. Your in AAA game territory now...Hell knows what it would be like if Steam wasn't taking some of the load.

Another reason for my harsh criticism is the fact they brought it on themselves by including limited offers (1st 500 people etc). You cant offer things like this if you know your servers are going to buckle under the load. When you offer things like this, it of course going to be a F5 refresh and mass attempt to purchase...

Personally, I went for the Digital Deluxe Edition through the BIStore (more fool me I guess, shoulda used Steam). I was able to purchase the game about 3pm today then the BIStore went tits up. I still have not been able to download the game from the link in the email...

Where are the Mirrors, Torrents etc?

Again, pretty unimpressed.