Sign in to follow this  
pawelkpl

Bistore closed

Too many people refreshing... they panic because they can't see the timer. Maybe. haha

1 hr 30 mins left

Considering about a hundred of these threads are about to pop up is this really needed?

The store is obviously going to have some struggles as they prepare it for the masses.

I only saw one other thread being closed, maybe the moderators can leave us at last one open thread (unless there's one I missed).

I hope there isn't a problem.. doesn't Steam's Store only update at 6PM? :(

Patience.

That is all I can say.

I only saw one other thread being closed, maybe the moderators can leave us at last one open thread (unless there's one I missed).

Maybe people could stop creating pointless topics instead.

Nice, hope so. Although, I still need to find my wallet to be able to purchase...

How is it 26 minutes when the counter still have over 1 hr remaining? Unless it is a staggered release based on region. But I'm fairly sure everyone has been running off the same counter. As located directly above us all 1hr 24m or 84 minutes (approx).

Cant wait!

E: I'm taking the closure as a good sign, not a bad. Means they are making extra preporations for the sudden influx of sales they will be experiencing. I'm sure BIS has been monitoring the store hits over the last 24 hrs. Especially the last 6hrs.

Edited by A_Veers
Edit

your clock is wrong :) the release is at 1 pm GMT +1 , it is 12 39 gmt +1 time now :)

Eh... I can't be held responsible if my GMT time is stuffed and gives the counter the wrong time. It is correct for my timezone, and thats all that matters.

Either way, it will be released. :) Thats what matters. Enjoy guys, see you in game.

Accidental Double post. See above.

Edited by A_Veers
Accidental Double Post

they had a small issue with the prices changing. dont worry, it will be back up. we still got 1h14m to go.

Why is it that the US zones have one hour less on the counter than the rest of the world/EU ??! :mad: