Sign in to follow this  
Sarge888

Want to start a Arma 2/3 Clan?

Im looking at starting a clan or community for Arma 3. I have a few friends who are very interested however none of us have any real military experience. So im hoping to find some players who have some military experience and would like to help me form a clan. I have a decent amount of experience managing clans(Website, Servers, Teamspeak, ect) but im new to the military concept and wouldnt mind having another founder who knows his stuff. Im looking at having a clan that isnt too realistic to the point that everything is very strict and rigid. Im aiming for something more like Shacktac's group. I want it to be fun and exciting but still have a mature structured group.

So what im looking for is players who would like to take the challenge of helping creating a clan in the effort to make it a fun experience for new and experienced players alike. I can go on and on about what i have in mind but honestly id like to get some other ideas and suggestions on what would make a fun and engaging clan yet still have the realism and structure you would come to expect in an Arma clan.

So if your up for the challenge and have the time to dedicate to it please get a hold of me so we can talk and find out if we both have the same goals and what not.

Even if you have questions, hit me up on steam - Sarge888.

I should also add that i live in the US

Edited by Sarge888
Added location

No discussion is allowed in here. Please use Private message or email if you are interested.