Sign in to follow this  
Larner6903

ARMA 2 - Warfare League - Rubber Edition - Teams Needed

Hi all

I am writing to let all those warfare players know of a league i have set up with Rubber (creator of Warfare RE).

The league is due to start on the 1 April 13 were the teams will be scheduled for the first matches on the 6 April, it is a test league to see what we need to adjust for the next one.

We are currently converting more maps to play this league to get away from standard Takistan and Chernarus.

We are also going to run a ARMA3 warfare league upon ARMA3 release.

The website is pretty basic at the moment as we are unsure what the popularity is going to be like so please visit the warfare league website to register yourself and your team.

We have a dedicated TeamSpeak Channel for the league so join us: 81.19.212.81 password wfl

If you would like to test Rubber Edition visit our servers:

Name: Urban Xtreme ArmA2 Public Rubber Server (Beta 101480 - BE 1.62)

Address: 81.19.212.81 Port: 2300

We are one of the best rubber servers with a 99% uptime and a very active server with many players who regularly come back including Rubber and the Jolly Team.

---------- Post added at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

The website for the warfare league is www.warfareleague.com

"League" ... back in the days of America's Army 2 (I was with 75th Rangers) there was a competitive ladder.

Not 50V50 stuff ... usually 4V4. Sometimes 6V6. I was partial to 2V2 ;p

Is that something like what you intend? "Rubber" rings no bells here. (No diss.)

"League" ... back in the days of America's Army 2 (I was with 75th Rangers) there was a competitive ladder.

Not 50V50 stuff ... usually 4V4. Sometimes 6V6. I was partial to 2V2 ;p

Is that something like what you intend? "Rubber" rings no bells here. (No diss.)

Hi Tremblay

Our Leagues (ladder) are 3v3 and also 8v8.

The 3v3 does not include the upgrade system you have access to all from the beginning the maps are set to 4 towns 3 to win which increases PvP considerably.

The 8v8 maybe going to 6v6 has the full the upgrade system and is 10 towns to win.

The great thing about Rubber is that you have to capture towns in order as you open them up, unlike traditional warfare were you can just cap anywere and destroy the enemy base to win, Rubber you are require to capture the ten towns each town you cap it will then open up the next couple of towns. Rubber is great for teamwork and ensures some good PvP in every game.

Link to download rubber edition http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16309&highlight=RUBBER or you can acces to his latest builds through our website http://www.warfareleague.com/downloads/

If this is something your interested in please let me know.

Regards