Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

8 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

New pic from @Evil Organ Planning to released the vault 101 jumpsuit? I have so many pic ideas already :)

Hadn't really thought there would be interest in standalone vault suits, made a bunch of them in various looks for a pet project haleks was working on. 

.......maybe i could knock out a wee personal version if you like them.  

• Like 5

Just now, Evil Organ said:

Hadn't really thought there would be interest in standalone vault suits, made a bunch of them in various looks for a pet project haleks was working on. 

I certainly do like them :) Would love a copy if you decide to do it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

As a Ravage and Fallout fan, yes please :happy:

• Like 3

On 30/07/2017 at 10:05 PM, ineptaphid said:

I certainly do like them :) Would love a copy if you decide to do it.

8 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

As a Ravage and Fallout fan, yes please :happy:

Fallout love is strong here.....:eyeheart:.....(don't expect RHS standards, this is most definitely not my forte, have fun anyway!)

• Like 5

Where did you get the chopper?

It looks nice.

2 minutes ago, wiki said:

Where did you get the chopper?

It looks nice.

I think it's from Punisher's friend only steam workshop.

1 hour ago, Alex150201 said:

I think it's from Punisher's friend only steam workshop.

No, it is the unreleased blackhawk from YuriPetrov . It was an arma 2 mod, but someone uploaded it to workshop without permission. A new improve version is being worked on for Arma 3 but is not out yet.

• Like 1

5FAFC7F2C8C2FCD4FA0955CDA98ED3154D683600

I really like this one. Realistic situation, makes me wonder if they're going to fix the jam or not, and why they even picked up the AK in the first place.

• Like 5

Just now, Mynock said:

I really like this one. Realistic situation, makes me wonder if they're going to fix the jam or not, and why they even picked up the AK in the first place.

It is really nice.Anyone know what anims are used there?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

It is really nice.Anyone know what anims are used there?

Custom ones, I believe.

• Like 1

The irony is out of all the rifles in the pic the ak is the least prone to jamming. Cool pic though

• Like 6

For whose who are interested, the full structure of the factious unit i name in last two photos i post:

11th Combined Maneuver Brigade

- 9th Armoured Infantry Battalion

- 22nd Light Infantry Regiment

- 457th Tank Battalion

- 179th Aviation Battalion

- 152th Combat Services and Support battalion

@wsxcgy - Hilarious stuff, I lulz'd. But you were missing the piece de resistance: Le highspeed beard du tacticool. :f:

@simcardo - Good old school stuff, got me all nostalgic for the good old days. :eyeheart:

@Jonathan Barbosa - Good stuff, recreating real life battles ripped from the headlines. I like it. :don11:

@mitchell_noble - Nice navy helo.

• Like 5

@Cydoemus  Nice to see some pics that fit with Arma 3's canon storyline :) You said it is part of a private campaign-is it going to stay private? Looks like fun.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

@Cydoemus  Nice to see some pics that fit with Arma 3's canon storyline :) You said it is part of a private campaign-is it going to stay private? Looks like fun.

Thanks! :D The storyline of Arma 3 is hard to understand at first but once you get to know it, It's a masterpiece!

The campaign is probably gonna be released in a few long months (5?) cause i use custom assets and retextures, Hopefully once I finish all the goodies and eye candies (I heard Russia is quite mad at Iran in August 20) the mission development will start :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cydoemus said:

Thanks! :D The storyline of Arma 3 is hard to understand at first but once you get to know it, It's a masterpiece!

The campaign is probably gonna be released in a few long months (5?) cause i use custom assets and retextures, Hopefully once I finish all the goodies and eye candies (I heard Russia is quite mad at Iran in August 20) the mission development will start :)

Arma 3's storyline was good-I played the campaign 2 or 3 times. I felt it was a little unrealistic to have a large guerrilla group living in the woods on a small island..The point of guerrillas is they blend with the populace-in the towns and villages. But on altis the populace is comprised of 30 year old men in shorts living in houses with no furniture..so I suppose that was not possible :D

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Arma 3's storyline was good-I played the campaign 2 or 3 times. I felt it was a little unrealistic to have a large guerrilla group living in the woods on a small island..The point of guerrillas is they blend with the populace-in the towns and villages. But on altis the populace is comprised of 30 year old men in shorts living in houses with no furniture..so I suppose that was not possible :D

I agree with ya I always though that a UAV would pop out of nowhere and swiftly bomb the guerillas to oblivion and then mission statement :P Adapt was splendid and I kinda expected to be undercover but I guess Kerrys American face in flip flops won't cut it.. The scouting missions though was part of the reason I thought it was a masterpiece :D like I once scouted for some ammo late at night then I discovered a black market (at least the laws of war has furniture!)

jeza - I gotta ask, is there anyway I could get a copy of those Zenitco AK's or there be a public release? They look awesome!

RoadRunners work and was kind enough to send them to me for a little test and for screens, he may / may not release so best to ask him. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jeza said:

RoadRunners work and was kind enough to send them to me for a little test and for screens, he may / may not release so best to ask him. 

Ahh, I kinda figured it was his doing. I'll shoot him a PM, maybe I'll get lucky. Fingers crossed.

13 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

@Evil Organwhere can i find/get the Skyline Civilian Clothes addon?

It got removed from the Workshop a while back because it was using assets ripped from DayZ.

3 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

It got removed from the Workshop a while back because it was using assets ripped from DayZ.

I thought it looked familiar.