Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

2 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

He charged people to release it. To paraphrase "Pay me X amount or I won't release it"... 

Okay, thanks. I didn’t know it was that blunt and overt. Anyway, it seems he pulled the mod from the workshop again and the whole discussion was moot.

@Nicolia'z Your most recent post in the photography channel has been hidden due to it containing "private mods". 

Mods:L3-GPNVG18 Panoramic Night Vision,polpox,RHS,Nikotan,military gear pack,private mods

8 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@Nicolia'z Your most recent post in the photography channel has been hidden due to it containing "private mods". 

okay

Hey guys, got an issue will keep it short.

So after having uploaded our missions on armaholic, the BI forums and our website we have decided to also upload them on steam. Gradually since they are a lot but we will!

The problem: We have not got enough pictures so as to upload them on steam 😕

Kind request: So if anybody is willing to take some pictures from our missions it would be awesome! Sadly we have no time, exams!!!, for that while new missions are also in development.

Credits: Any pictures you provide shall have your forum or steam, your choice, name on the buttom right. In total we are talking about a few thousands of mission downloads and hopefully the same will happen on steam.

Since all missions had to be updated due to an ASR AI3 update our website alone has got all new links. The BI forums are harder to change but they will be changed asap.

Anybody willing to help can pick whichever mission you like from:

For Stratis Missions (hope you choose the one with the sharks: https://greekeditor.weebly.com/stratis.html

For Altis Missions: https://greekeditor.weebly.com/altis.html

For Malden Misisons: https://greekeditor.weebly.com/malden.html

@stburr91 Would choose the second one since it is a desert sort of map.

And a few pics from missions: Explosive Drones, Defending History and Prepaid Nightmare

webmispic26.jpg

webmispic27.jpg%20

webmispic29.jpg%20

@Glow this pic might me hoot, is that guy in the background taking a whizz??

EF42F644D0AB0D8B5ACFE40D6E385778DF46D3ED 

:icon_biggrin:

• Haha 3

You have to ask guys from BI,  that's setup from Law Of War DLC. I was there for mines and done few nice shots by the way 🙂

Well it's possible...

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, EO said:

Well it's possible...

Further than possible !

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Further than possible !

Just got to love that. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1OqCIJ7.png

Shot from Arma3 by @Tetixx

BA4AD187BD21C2A716045413733E3DB1C3A7C7EC

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This is cool! Arma3 vs Call of Duty. I've been thinking about that... I'm so slow damm, but I want to have that shot from A3 in my gallery too. GJ @Tetixx !

@Alert23your recent post in the photography has been removed, as it contained a banned mod - VSM.

@8th SFG TITAN Platoonin your latest post in the photography thread, you list Titan Mods, are these public mods? Otherwise your post will be removed, as we don't allow private mods.

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, R0adki11 said:

@Alert23your recent post in the photography has been removed, as it contained a banned mod - VSM.

@8th SFG TITAN Platoonin your latest post in the photography thread, you list Titan Mods, are these public mods? Otherwise your post will be removed, as we don't allow private mods.

To the best of my knowledge, these mods are not publicly available. If these are the rules then remove the image.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:06 PM, 8th SFG TITAN Platoon said:

To the best of my knowledge, these mods are not publicly available. If these are the rules then remove the image.

They are the rules, as displayed on the first page of the photography thread.

@ItsTheLocalMilitiais your recent post in the photography thread showing publicly released content?

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

They are the rules, as displayed on the first page of the photography thread.

@ItsTheLocalMilitiais your recent post in the photography thread showing publicly released content?

Yes, it's available for download via the Steam Workshop courtesy of Yax, Tehehe3 and RiverX here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1552807725

• Thanks 1

@Pekyour latest post in the photography thread has been removed, as you did not list any of the addons used in the photographs.

5 minutes ago, Pek said:

Whoopsie. My bad!

Consider this a repost then, hah.

Please post it in the correct thread if your going to repost it. 

11 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Please post it in the correct thread if your going to repost it. 

I feel like such a retard.. My mistake!

What's the best FOV for pictures? I tried my normal one (90) and a more zoomed one (60) and both seem to give different results and both have their cons.

Im sure someone here could help me, I was wondering how you can add a shooting effect to a gun? I have seen it in a lot of screenshot but wondering how to do it. 

23 hours ago, hetmonster2 said:

Im sure someone here could help me, I was wondering how you can add a shooting effect to a gun? I have seen it in a lot of screenshot but wondering how to do it. 

Download Polpox Artwork Supporter mod and add this to the init line of your selected unit: [this,0,0.3] call PLP_fnc_fireWeapon

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Images containing USP have been removed. USP images will not be allowed until the DMCA claim is resolved. 

A fraudulent DMCA claim results in the removal of all screenshots? I assume they are just hidden temporarily so that when the DMCA claim is over you will be able to unhide them?

• Like 7

@thebuckfastwine

Your latest post in the pictures thread is awesome. It looks almost hand drawn, like it's artwork for an old magazine, or book.

• Like 1

@aliabualrubplease make sure to list all your addons in the photography thread, as its clear that your likely using CUP plus the F16 Addon.