Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

@Nicolia'z: I'm pretty sure these are the G3 Marpat retextures from my CAG add-on. No biggie if you forgot to list it, but if someone else used them without my permission, I'd like to know.

And the vest (left) in the latest screen seems to be VSM stuff. Overall, looks kind of iffy…

20 hours ago, Dedmen said:

re-textures are tolerated bar the ACU uniform - http://www.rhsmods.org/page/EULA#re-textures

@thedon Your post in the photography channel has been hidden from view as you are using prohibited mods (VSM and to a lesser extent YueMod (which the author is selling access to, hence the thread removal here))

@red_spring your post has been removed as you have posted prohibited content - YueMod (which the author is selling access to, hence the thread removal here).

4 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

@red_spring your post has been removed as you have posted prohibited content - YueMod (which the author is selling access to, hence the thread removal here).

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I didn't know it was prohibited content, thank you for letting me know @R0adki11

• Like 1

So, I see you again felt the urgent need to delete my post in the photography thread...

Is there any specific reason this time? 

55 minutes ago, thedon said:

So, I see you again felt the urgent need to delete my post in the photography thread...

You broke the thread rules for a second time, by posting content prohibited in the thread. VSM and YueMod are not allowed.

12 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

You broke the thread rules for a second time, by posting content prohibited in the thread. VSM and YueMod are not allowed.

So even if you can't see them because they are blacked out? Is it now also wrong to post screenshots if i have mods loaded up in my game that are forbidden even when you can't see these mods in the picture? 

2 hours ago, thedon said:

Apparently, the rules that everyone else follow apply to you too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicolia'z said:

Avaganix 

Hello there Nicolia !

I was trying to find this , might be that you mean the avgani map ?

@crusadier  Your post in the photography channel has been hidden from view as it contains prohibited mods (VSM). Additionally, 15 images is a bit much don't you think?

Please read the first post
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/138904-arma-3-photography-pictures-only-no-comments-and-list-your-addons-used/

4 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@crusadier  Your post in the photography channel has been hidden from view as it contains prohibited mods (VSM). Additionally, 15 images is a bit much don't you think?

Please read the first post
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/138904-arma-3-photography-pictures-only-no-comments-and-list-your-addons-used/

Maybe update the first post with YueMod, since it came up several times in the last days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, BAMSLAM said:

@KikoMazar You gotta stop being so good at this buddy, you're making us all look bad 😉

haha.. thanks man, really appreciate it from you~

• Thanks 1

@KikoMazar, have to agree BAMSLAM, your latest pics from Summa are top-notch man.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EO said:

@KikoMazar, have to agree BAMSLAM, your latest pics from Summa are top-notch man.  

thanks! far more are comming^^ for now im just experimenting with the setting, getting the atmosphere right and trying to learn all the assets but so far im loving it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1