Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

@Jakiin your recent image could you please list all your addons. As you haven't specified which static animations were used?

• Like 2

@Mr. Stuartyou recent photo was removed from the photography thread as it is a requirement to list your addons.

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

@Mr. Stuartyou recent photo was removed from the photography thread as it is a requirement to list your addons.

so i cant post it as it literally requires me to have a list of mods i dont remember? the photo was taken years ago, how am i supposed to remember?

15 minutes ago, Mr. Stuart said:

so i cant post it as it literally requires me to have a list of mods i dont remember? the photo was taken years ago, how am i supposed to remember?

Well the thread has rules for a reason. If you can't remember the addons you can't post the photo.

• Like 2

@TropaDaElite, just a wee heads up.....nice pics and all, but unless you state the mods you used, a moderator will most likely remove them. 

• Thanks 1

@celoush Your recent post has no addons listed. I assume there are no addons used? Even if that is the case, please say that there aren't. 

@Professor Death

Those winter guns (especially the long rifle) seem to be from our mod (2035 RAF), but I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the Used Addons? Just wondering. :)

• Like 1

@CsiMadridyour recent post in the photography thread was removed as you failed to list the addons used.

My heroes xx

what about the baby poop FAL? and cammies?

(sorry for all the qu's, just contemplating a rhodie op)

@TheCr8rMaker For an OP you'd probably want these mods:
Angola 1974, All RHS, Flashpoint Uniforms, Unsung, African Conflict vehicles, FOW, NIarms AIO, Armscore
Niarms AIO is the baby poop FAL and the bushstroke from Flashpoint uniforms.

• Like 3