Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

12 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

You guys have been killing in recently on the screenshots, the entire last page is really good.  

Cheers @stburr91, I've been working on my screenies alot recently with the help of @thebuckfastwine and cool mods like recolour, polpox artwork supporter and the very cool animation packs and of course all the fantastic mods by the best game community thats ever been.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@haleks Thanks, I thought I would try something out of this world for a change. I have a video too of me messing around In space and the moon looks great with some music going over the edge of space.

• Like 3

Big love to all who rated my Sr-71 pics. It sure does give you a blessed feeling. Sorry if im not as active.

• Like 3

@KikoMazar some great screenshots you have posted in the thread recently. Great atmosphere in all of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

@KikoMazar some great screenshots you have posted in the thread recently. Great atmosphere in all of them.

nice to hear! thanks for support.. tho iam still not really sure with which style should i stick.. the grainy blurry one or this more.. uhh, clean

• Like 4

@KikoMazar You keep killing it with your screenshot sorcery, man. You keep me coming back to the Photography section always eager to see what you do next. Awesome, awesome work! :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

@tacticalbear please remember to list your addons when posting in photography thread.

Yea, I was on my mac when I posted and couldn't remember all the mods I used so decided to leave it at that and updte it now :) 

This one? https://i.img ur.com/KdGVnSr.jpg (link broken)

Looks like 3CB's (the British Armed Forces mod) M1014 backpack, with an Opscore attached/ frozen to the side of it for the screenshot (not part of the backpack originally) 

48 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

This one? https://i.img ur.com/KdGVnSr.jpg (link broken)

Looks like 3CB's (the British Armed Forces mod) M1014 backpack, with an Opscore attached/ frozen to the side of it for the screenshot (not part of the backpack originally) 

No, he's talking about this one: https://i.imgur.com/2aYv8N3.jpg

2 hours ago, TheCr8rMaker said:

@tacticalbear which mod gives the shotgun on the back in your Russian doorkickers screenshot?

That;s actually a vest from the VSM all-in-one collection. It's the [VSM] OGA LBT Armatus (Breacher) vest. 

• Like 1

@il_padrinoyour recent post in the photography thread was removed, as we don't allow "personal" content.

Even though It was only some static animations made by myself but never released ? I honestly don't understand such policy, but ok, I guess I won't be posting my screens here anymore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, il_padrino said:

Even though It was only some static animations made by myself but never released ? I honestly don't understand such policy, but ok, I guess I won't be posting my screens here anymore.

Well there lies the issue, you made the animations but you haven't released them and i assume you don't plan to release them? The policy exists to stop users posting "private" or "personal" content which we found in the past usually incorporated stolen or ripped content from other sources. I am not saying this is the case here, however we have forum rules for a reason.

As long as you abide by our forum rules, you will able to post here.

I understand your position and I agree ripped/stolen content should be fought against with all means, I'm just saying I won't be posting my screens here anymore (at least not as often as I did anyway) because I don't have plans on releasing my animations.

Just to clarify: Since there is a WIP thread for il_padrino’s static animations wouldn’t it be ok for him to post pictures of them? That was said some pages ago. Otherwise no one would be able to post WIP stuff anymore.

7 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Just to clarify: Since there is a WIP thread for il_padrino’s static animations wouldn’t it be ok for him to post pictures of them? That was said some pages ago. Otherwise no one would be able to post WIP stuff anymore.

It would be fine normally, but @il_padrinohas already stated he is not planning to release them. Which means they would always stay as a "private" or "personal" content rather than "wip" content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is this terrain?

Never hears of AnzisTerrain

8 minutes ago, Wiki said:

What is this terrain?

Never hears of AnzisTerrain

Spruced up version of Altis and Stratis:

• Like 1

Hey @KikoMazar, I always like your screenshots. I was wondering if you'd consider posting the object setups behind the screenshots sometimes? Would be pretty useful for those of us who are figuring out the best ways to set up a scene for screenshots.

• Like 3

On 18/12/2018 at 2:53 AM, jeza said:

Spruced up version of Altis and Stratis:

Thanks ;)