Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

AFAIK every add-on that has a WIP thread and therefore is going to be released at some point is allowed in the photography thread. I believe it was stated when the whole discussion came up.

My bad for starting this, I didn't realize the rules. My apologizes. The addon is the CH-46E WIP by NightIntruder and myself. I just wanted to share some cool screen shots I took

Rob

@Dedmeni thought that was already in affect:

On 07/04/2018 at 8:57 PM, R0adki11 said:

Well a simple solution would be if you intend to post a screenshot of WIP content, why not create a thread in ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION. That way its very clear what is it, especially if you link back to it when posting an photo on the photography thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@screenshot_man123 your recent posts have been removed, as VSM Mods are banned on these forums. As the author was found to have stolen assets from other games in his content.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 11:37 AM, flanders25 said:

My bad for starting this, I didn't realize the rules. My apologizes. The addon is the CH-46E WIP by NightIntruder and myself. I just wanted to share some cool screen shots I took

Rob

Its cool, I'm always glad to see some screenshots of that beautiful CH-46E you guys have been working on. 

@Vable

Really nice pics, the composition of the shots were very well done.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rhyder_Morra said:

no story

mods: RHS, CUP terrains, rso objects, POLPOX cam helper

Reminds me of the Berlin level in Modern Warfare 3.

hey guys and girls I am new to amra 3 I have be play the story mode for a week now and try online today. there is a lot I don't understand and I could use some in game help to understand a bit better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZooperTrooper said:

use some in game help

Hello there ZooperTrooper !

Welcome to the BIS forums , you should open a topic with your question here :

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/108-arma-3-general/?

or google to find a possible topic for your question.

Currently , this is just not the right topic !

• Like 2

@OnceIWasKovic your recent post in the photography thread has been removed, as we don't allow personal or private addons.

11 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

@OnceIWasKovic your recent post in the photography thread has been removed, as we don't allow personal or private addons.

No problem, thanks for the heads up. Forgot that retextures of vanilla assets were included in the new rule.

5 minutes ago, OnceIWasKovic said:

No problem, thanks for the heads up. Forgot that retextures of vanilla assets were included in the new rule.

You could make it public by uploading the texture somewhere, like Imgur, and link to it in your post.

• Like 1

@DarkSentinel you recent post was removed as Project Zenith and all VSM addons are banned from these forums. As the author was banned for using stolen content from other games.

Is there an authorized port of the YuraPetrov Black Hawks?

I could be mistaken, but I believe the owners strictly forbid the porting of their Black Hawks.  

There is no legal port. Back in Arma 2 the models were sold (afaik) to BISIM and they aren't meant to be ported to Arma 3 at all. Although some of the older arma heads may be able to clear that one up. 

On 9/5/2018 at 6:07 AM, R0adki11 said:

Quick question with the admission I’m not keeping up with the rules in this particular thread.

To clarify the above from @R0adki11 Any pictures that includes retextures used by an Arma group wouldn’t be allowed in the pictures thread unless they were made publicly available?

Currently retexturing the blufor uniform for a new group and would like clarification.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Quick question with the admission I’m not keeping up with the rules in this particular thread.

To clarify the above from @R0adki11 Any pictures that includes retextures used by an Arma group wouldn’t be allowed in the pictures thread unless they were made publicly available?

Currently retexturing the blufor uniform for a new group and would like clarification.

Thanks!

If its not publicly available then it can't be posted in the photography thread. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

If its not publicly available then it can't be posted in the photography thread. 

Why the change ROadki11? Was there some big issue I missed that caused all this? The whole Project Zenith thing or something else entirely? It's a shame because I see some regulars that posted pics here all the time don't anymore and put them up on the workshop instead. 

5 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

Why the change ROadki11? Was there some big issue I missed that caused all this?

People with mods that contain tons of Stolen content that for that reason could not be distributed publicly and were distributed privately under the hand.

5 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

The whole Project Zenith thing or something else entirely?

The rule is much older than the Project Zenith thing. I'd say the rule is atleast a year old or more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@4ner1 I can't seem to find the OSBiH mod you're using anywhere, care to lend a hand? Much appreciated!