Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

@Jaki care to clarify what "unreleased ww2 mod" is? Do you have a WIP thread on these forums?

At this point it still doesn't have a thread here as author is still figuring out the name.

Little about it though; it is a WW2 mod made by Simcardo and is focused around adding M43 American uniforms to Arma along with some other gadgets, ranks, and unit insignia. If you want, I can inform you when it will be released, or announced on forums. For now progress can be seen through screenshots posted by simcardo and me on Arma 3 Photography thread and IFA3 and FoW discord.

Cheers! 

18 hours ago, Shiloh said:

Still playing around with the "war between NATO and USSR" concept, thought this shot came out nicely.

US Forces coming under heavy fire as they retreat from an unexpected Soviet advance - Somewhere in Norway, 1990

-snip-

Pecher terrain, RHS, CUP, US Forces 2000's, GSTAVO's M16A2, ReColor, Polpox Artwork Supporter

Nice pic, but I see you've been playing around with different gear setups for the US guys between your screenshots. if you're looking for period-accurate gear, delta hawk's mod is the way to go, or as an alternative there's good stuff all within RHS like the ALICE gear, PASGT, and M93(not really a BDU but close enough). Anything with PALS doesn't come around until like the late 90s, which would mean no MTV or IBA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

Nice pic, but I see you've been playing around with different gear setups for the US guys between your screenshots. if you're looking for period-accurate gear, delta hawk's mod is the way to go, or as an alternative there's good stuff all within RHS like the ALICE gear, PASGT, and M93(not really a BDU but close enough). Anything with PALS doesn't come around until like the late 90s, which would mean no MTV or IBA.

Thank you! And yeah, that's exactly what I was doing. Thanks for the heads-up on the mod, appreciate it much!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nikoaton said:

@Shiloh What addon did you use for the animations?

Sorry, totally forgot to add that. I believe these are a combination of your and DIREONE's animations.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shiloh said:

Sorry, totally forgot to add that. I believe these are a combination of your and DIREONE's animations.

Please try to remember to list all addons used, as it is a rule of the thread. Otherwise posts maybe removed.

• Like 2

Hello all, is anyone else having issues viewing some of the latest pictures posted I'm having problems with viewing some of them on my pc and both my phones.

31 minutes ago, thebuckfastwine said:

viewing

I noticed the same and maybe it has to do something with the uploaded site?

I can see mine with https://prnt.sc/

33 minutes ago, thebuckfastwine said:

Hello all, is anyone else having issues viewing some of the latest pictures posted I'm having problems with viewing some of them on my pc and both my phones.

Same here. On PC.

I can see the last pic I posted, but the rest aren't showing....they were all fine earlier on today.  :headscratch:

2 minutes ago, thebuckfastwine said:

@EO I  cannae see yours either what did you you link it from steam?

I use Imgur.

1 minute ago, thebuckfastwine said:

this is weird

Hold on ...!

1 minute ago, EO said:

I use Imgur.

I noticed that with my tablet ,that is not displaying the images from imgur

Damn shame, my last one's a beaut....:eyeheart: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thebuckfastwine said:

I can see you pic George flores

Ok , ...but i'm Floros , a Greek Guy , not Spanish !:thumb_down:

• Haha 1

Thanks ! but ... hold on i have a nice pic for this occasions !

Eh2XKiY_RjSo5b0mQQgurw.gif

No worries !

• Like 1

"Let's all go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over."

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, EO said:

"Let's all go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over."

You mean this?:f:

• Like 2

GEORGE FLOROS lol well that definitely is on the rocks, EO I already have a cold Pint of buckfastwine beside me, i'll throw up an old screenie from steam see if anyone can see it.

• Like 1