Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

@RabbitSniper Nice pictures but the acu retextures are pretty shitty, no wonder author keeps them private

3 hours ago, Ltf said:

Nice pictures but the acu retextures are pretty shitty, no wonder author keeps them private

Perhaps some more constructive criticism would have been better, there is no need for flame-baiting comments like that.

• Like 5

I'd say page 173 of the photo thread is one of the best I've ever seen, great pics, and no animations of operators taking selfies, or dabbing. 

There was a lot of good pics, but I wanted to say that jarrad96 not only had cool pics, but also a good sense of humor.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ltf said:

@RabbitSniper Nice pictures but the acu retextures are pretty shitty, no wonder author keeps them private

lmao i like them hehehe ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Perhaps some more constructive criticism would have been better, there is no need for flame-baiting comments like that.

I was just pulling the author's leg, I know him well but you're right, sorry for that

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jeza said:

3582FD19FAFDB82DBC3A42E483D24143CAFB7DBE
@UnsungProjectDelta@Rismarkposes@DireoneAnims

Better watch out jeza, I spy a sniper carrying RPGs, it's only a matter of minutes before all of the mega-hardcore milsim boys show up to flame you ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Ltf said:

haha, mine are just as bad, it's just harder to tell because of the multicam. sometimes it can be kind of difficult to get it right depending on what you have to work with.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mynock said:

Better watch out jeza, I spy a sniper carrying RPGs, it's only a matter of minutes before all of the mega-hardcore milsim boys show up to flame you ;)

He's still got the rocket on the tube, it was the rifle that took down the helo!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Majorly disappointed to find some private stuff shared with a select group of guys,  of which then started being  used in another well known group, with images posted publicly (twitter), despite express wishes to keep these addons within a very closed group, and not to be distributed.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, road runner said:

Majorly disappointed to find some private stuff shared with a select group of guys,  of which then started being  used in another well known group, with images posted publicly (twitter), despite express wishes to keep these addons within a very closed group, and not to be distributed.

Mate just remember if you've 100% created the mods yourself and if some clans/groups/whatever they are called start using them you have every right to ask them to pull it down and if they've packed it into their own pbo, you can go even further. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, M. Glade said:

Mate just remember if you've 100% created the mods yourself and if some clans/groups/whatever they are called start using them you have every right to ask them to pull it down and if they've packed it into their own pbo, you can go even further. 

Yep, posted on their Twitter page to remove the addon from their group, it's not the fact it's being used, it's the fact that it was trusted to a very very small group of selected "friends" who then felt they were able to distribute the pbo among their entire fucking group!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Oh great, those guys added the infected faces from my Ravage mod without consulting me or Bad Benson...

If you guys could refrain from posting images from mods using stolen content, that would be great.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

On 24.10.2017 at 1:10 PM, carlosxx said:

@fingolfin i love your texture creations. Always like to see more ;)

Thanks, I’ve posted two more AAF pictures today and a release somewhere down the line isn’t out of the question. :wink_o:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Thanks, I’ve posted two more AAF pictures today and a release somewhere down the line isn’t out of the question. :wink_o:

it looks good mate i am keen 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, direone said:

@BroBeans. ehehe mate i'm thinking about putting in few more crouching poses :P

I was trying to replicate this picture, but couldnt find a decent pose and finding a detailed desert background was tricky so i said fuck it..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvr3eTsNXJ9QQrqZLjRg7

@fingolfin I love love love all the RHS retextures in your pictures, a public release would be super awesome!

Edited by Georg_Ravioli
My bad, didn't see fingolfin's note about possible release
  • Like 2

On 10/29/2017 at 5:58 AM, BroBeans. said:

I was trying to replicate this picture, but couldnt find a decent pose and finding a detailed desert background was tricky so i said fuck it..

A very similar pose should be released soon from an animation mod i am helping to test- (Guy on the left) jFyzlzZ.png

4 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

A very similar pose should be released soon from an animation mod i am helping to test- (Guy on the left) 

Image no longer available .. is that Nikoatons pack? Keenly awaiting the release also :P 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BroBeans. said:

Image no longer available .. is that Nikoatons pack? Keenly awaiting the release also :P 

image not available? It's working for me..Anyway-yes Nikoatons animations. 

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

image not available? It's working for me..Anyway-yes Nikoatons animations. 

Apologies, wasn't working on my phone for some reason, works fine on the PC :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LordLoko said:

@DarkSentinel

What mods you used for Grozny?

Looks like Pecher for the map and Special Divisions of Russia for the units.

Here is links to both mods.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=708597484&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547910480&searchtext=

• Thanks 1

@GRISHA_228please remember to list all you addons in posts in the photo thread, putting ",the rest do not know." goes against the rules of the thread. Any future posts which don't follow of the rules of the thread will be removed without warning.

• Like 2