Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

3 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

Yes, people can post what they want, but I can also comment as I see fit as long as I don't break the rules.

I'm just saying the operator posers pics are getting old (I know I'm not the only one with think opinion), and selfie animations are just too much for me. Lighten up, and don't take it so personally.   

I didnt take personally anything, I havent ever made such a picture nor do I love these I am just saying you dont need to be harsh on people that like them

Just now, Alex150201 said:

I didnt take personally anything, I havent ever made such a picture nor do I love these I am just saying you dont need to be harsh on people that like them

I thought my comment was more funny than harsh.  

25 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

I thought my comment was more funny than harsh.  

It didnt really seem funny to me to be honest i dont know how others would take it

I wouldn't call it outright haha funny, but I could recognize it was lighthearted and not really an attack

• Like 1

It was kind of funny. If i see another one of those damn pics...i might just lash out and ban the person who posts it :D

I have not even looked, but i will predict it-5 guys, standing and crouching, in AOR1 or multicam, Opscores, and crye JPC's, carrying 416's and Mk18s..in the desert. All just standing.staring.doing nothing.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

It was kind of funny. If i see another one of those damn pics...i might just lash out and ban the person who posts it :D

I have not even looked, but i will predict it-5 guys, standing and crouching, in AOR1 or multicam, Opscores, and crye JPC's, carrying 416's and Mk18s..in the desert. All just standing.staring.doing nothing.

No, the pics I'm talking about are much worse, they are literately animations of people taking selfies. 

Let me be clear for everyone, I didn't mean to be too harsh, and my comment, while somewhat serious, was not meant to be overly critical of those posting the poser pics.  

• Like 3

Actually there is a bunch of "staring at camera" pics from the last couple of days..Obviously people can post whatever they like, but I agree-they can be very boring. At least the selfie one was kind of funny as it had them holding the phone for a change :D

Anyway, let's drop this now :f:

• Like 3

Perhaps not the proper place to be posting this question, but does anybody have a static .rtm of a mortar firing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

Perhaps not the proper place to be posting this question, but does anybody have a static .rtm of a mortar firing?

Maybe i can make one for you mate, i think it will not be too hard :D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, direone said:

Maybe i can make one for you mate, i think it will not be too hard :D

You have graced me with your presence here <3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

US Army deployed for peacekeeping after hostilities ceased in Chernarus.
The effect of gear on RHS SPCS models were entirely done through the use of BIS A2 assets which through config work are attached via the glasses slot.
Mods: RHS USAF, CUP, CUP Terrains, direones animations and personal stuff

Man, thats so awesome. I'd pay to get my hands on just that 203 belt alone.

also

On 7/17/2017 at 6:53 PM, direone said:

Seal Team SIX boarding a vessel to capture an HVT that have valuable infos on an ex team member kidnapped from a terrorist cell (pictures based on the tv show SIX more to come)

Mods: JOSC (retex), SOTG (retex), MILGP, Spec4vest, zee mp7, FFAA, RH acc pack, identityzee, private mods

Also awesome! Probably your best yet. Good work. I can tell that a lot of work went in to that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Also awesome! Probably your best yet. Good work. I can tell that a lot of work went in to that.

Thanks mate! :D really glad that you like them 

Thanks @SuicideCommando :D other will roll out soon, as those last pics are inspired from the ship scene of SIX i made yesterday the HVT capture scene and probably tomorrow i i will make the extraction one

• Like 2

Where would one appropriately post a request for Arma 3 screenshots without getting banned? I suck at it and could use some fancy ones from time to time to use on steam workshop for missions. I figured maybe someone good at it who enjoys it might want to help occasionally, but I don't want to go posting any requests without confirmation of the appropriate spot, I know requests of any kind are a fast pass for the banhammer.

@Mynock.....Maybe just PM whoever's style you like, and who's pics would best showcase your missions.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mynock said:

Where would one appropriately post a request for Arma 3 screenshots without getting banned? I suck at it and could use some fancy ones from time to time to use on steam workshop for missions. I figured maybe someone good at it who enjoys it might want to help occasionally, but I don't want to go posting any requests without confirmation of the appropriate spot, I know requests of any kind are a fast pass for the banhammer.

As @Evil Organ , just PM someone who's pics you like and i am sure you will find someone to help you out.

And for the record, asking for requests is not a banning offense at all. It is not against the rules at all. I know occasionally people were given warnings for posting requests on..a certain thread, as the developers of it were flooded with requests, but they were not actually breaking a rule, and I would never warn someone or delete a post etc for making a request.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks gents. Will continue to enjoy everyone's work over in the other thread until a need comes up for me, then I'll start PM'ing.

direone - those jeans retexture look great from what I can see, cool pics.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

direone - those jeans retexture look great from what I can see, cool pics.  

Thanks mann! :D i made them out of the field pants of the JSOC uniform 

Cool, looks sorta like the pic of the DEVGRU operator that was working with French SOF in Burkina Faso. 

• Like 1

This one is awesome.

I just bugged a few seconds, I thought it was a real photo and I was just "uh? why put a photo in this thread"?

Congrats!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, wiki said:

This one is awesome.

I just bugged a few seconds, I thought it was a real photo and I was just "uh? why put a photo in this thread"?

Congrats!

I really like nikoaton's loadout of the US soldiers. The mix between vanilla 2035 gear + present-day RHS works out very well. Id love to see more photos!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, nikoaton said:

8DC2DBE3BB6C745364F45B74476940C5C35C1037

I've been away for a bit from the forums and I come back to some rather beautiful pictures.

This one stood out for me, thanks for posting it @nikoaton

I also want to ask how did you make it so that the hand of the other soldier is grabbing the plate carrier of the medic without looking retarded arma style.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

I've been away for a bit from the forums and I come back to some rather beautiful pictures.

This one stood out for me, thanks for posting it @nikoaton

I also want to ask how did you make it so that the hand of the other soldier is grabbing the plate carrier of the medic without looking retarded arma style.

It is a lovely pic. I would aslo like to know what animation was used for the grabbing hand-it looks good.

New pic from @Evil Organ Planning to released the vault 101 jumpsuit? I have so many pic ideas already :)

• Like 4