Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

@haleks - where did you get the E.P.S.M -Exomod. from?

Thank god for Armaholic, would totally have missed it otherwise. ^^

• Like 1

Funny, that EXO mod uses my MARPAT units.. GG :) So glad people ask before they use stuff :D :936: :936: 

Funny, that EXO mod uses my MARPAT units.. GG :) So glad people ask before they use stuff :D :936: :936:

I haven't used it yet, but reading the description, the EXO goes over uniforms.I think they may have just used your uniform in the picture-I dont think it comes in the mod.

• Like 1

I haven't used it yet, but reading the description, the EXO goes over uniforms.I think they may have just used your uniform in the picture-I dont think it comes in the mod.

Using it for a Ghost in the Shell mission, didn't see anything suspicious.

@vanschmoozin : just to make sure, do you have a screenshot of said uniform?

Using it for a Ghost in the Shell mission, didn't see anything suspicious.

@vanschmoozin : just to make sure, do you a screenshot of said uniform?

Sure thing Heres mine first, then theirs.

lx9cLHq.jpgJ4Cww7z.jpgNow heres the thing. I really don't mind all that much, this mod adds a lot of cool stuff. I just wish people would ask. It makes me not want to release new stuff I'm working on when I'm feeling extra cry-baby-ish about it haha But really, I just want to make ArmA better. Hell, if this guy would have asked I would have made him a Marpat camo that actually matches the marpat on the rest of his gear. But to each his own. Also looks like his UCP is ripped directly from the OG "=ARC= US units " mod. I recognize it cause it was my first arma 3 mod haha :D aWrezOi.jpgBut like I said, I dont really care. Not out for a witchhunt or to have his mod taken down or anything. Just... be courteous peeps. Its not hard to shoot someone a message. 

*end rant

• Like 2

Sure thing Heres mine first, then theirs.

Now heres the thing. I really don't mind all that much, this mod adds a lot of cool stuff. I just wish people would ask. It makes me not want to release new stuff I'm working on when I'm feeling extra cry-baby-ish about it haha But really, I just want to make ArmA better. Hell, if this guy would have asked I would have made him a Marpat camo that actually matches the marpat on the rest of his gear. But to each his own. Also looks like his UCP is ripped directly from the OG "=ARC= US units " mod. I recognize it cause it was my first arma 3 mod haha :D But like I said, I dont really care. Not out for a witchhunt or to have his mod taken down or anything. Just... be courteous peeps. Its not hard to shoot someone a message. 

*end rant

Now you have mentioned that the mod uses several sources without permission, further investigation maybe need. I can't understand how some people, can just go ahead and use someone elses content without simply asking permission.   :banghead:

• Like 5

Worst thing is that they do have exo vests... They really didn't need to add in those uniforms. :/

The other assets seem to be legit though - as far as I can tell...

(I certainly never saw them anywhere else.)

EDIT : Actually, the designs are from Call Of Duty.

I don't know if the models are remakes or ripp-off though.

Now you have mentioned that the mod uses several sources without permission, further investigation maybe need. I can't understand how some people, can just go ahead and use someone elses content without simply asking permission.   :banghead:

It's so strange. i have actually very rarely seen a mod maker refuse someone the use of their assets-if they ask. But they still dont ask..

• Like 3

Bohemias flue fetish

E76542275DD5DCCF035708F8B827F93782115B47

A9749CB1F0F5EFF8640503CEAC9949426E54B7BA

D86A524DD3B61394C590E136CE961AF9D7AEF13C

Holy cow, all the stuff I'm gonna do with this...

I friggin' love you BIS.

• Like 3

gh7CtB5.png

Addons: RHS, CUP

Is that watch from a mod or just a photoshop?

• Like 1

Gotta say JackSmithRU's screens are really fantastic, nice work mate love the dof factors ect thanks for sharing. 

• Like 3

AtheneaKTV post #1906 really wiggled my junk so to speak. Great shot, like so many other of yours. 

• Like 1

I saw that someone had a mod pack they called YP UH60 pack.

I did a search, but couldn't find the mod.

Does anyone have any more info on this mod?

I saw that someone had a mod pack they called YP UH60 pack.

I did a search, but couldn't find the mod.

Does anyone have any more info on this mod?

The only standalone UH-60 pack I know of is EricJ's one http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28922 .It has several varieies of UH-60 including SOAR ones with the distinctive nose mounted sensors ,There is also UH-60's in RHS and CUP

What picture did you see it in?

The only standalone UH-60 pack I know of is EricJ's one http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28922 .It has several varieies of UH-60 including SOAR ones with the distinctive nose mounted sensors ,There is also UH-60's in RHS and CUP

What picture did you see it in?

It was a post from DonbassCZ in the Photography thread.

It's post #2204

He said the mod was the YuraPetrov's UH60.

It was a post from DonbassCZ in the Photography thread.

It's post #2204

He said the mod was the YuraPetrov's UH60.

Ah yes, i know what it is now. That is an upcoming blackhawk mod-it is not released yet.it was originally for arma 2 and is being ported over. Apperantly it is very impressive-fully functional cockpit etc. Here's it's thread : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190334-wip-uh-60m-black-hawk/

No biggie in the grand scheme of things, but one of JackSmithRU's latest pics looks like it's from DayZ SA.  :P

No biggie in the grand scheme of things, but one of JackSmithRU's latest pics is from DayZ SA.  :P

It is if it true, as that would in violation of forum rules and EULA.

• Like 1