Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

Sorry man, broke the rules a smidge but I fixed it!

Speaking as a former art major, I LOVE that new pic by Evil Organ. Absolutely fantastic use of contrast and negative space, dude!

• Like 2

Speaking as a former art major, I LOVE that new pic by Evil Organ. Absolutely fantastic use of contrast and negative space, dude!

Wow!....thanks man. ;)  

• Like 2

Hey Professor Death, I think your pics have great concepts but I also think you post too many pictures of the exact same scene. I think you should pick the best picture out of the one scene, and post only that one

• Like 9

Hey Professor Death, I think your pics have great concepts but I also think you post too many pictures of the exact same scene. I think you should pick the best picture out of the one scene, and post only that one

Also perhaps list your addons, as it is a requirement of the thread.

• Like 1

Please hear Somesangheili. 1 or 2 for each scene would suffice :)

• Like 3

Professor Death nice pics and all but please stop spamming the Photography thread with pics!! Post one pic no need to post a whole series of photos , this is not your blog ..

• Like 9

Professor Death, nice pictures but it has been decade since Belgium ditch their old FN Fal, now it's FNC (I guess there is no mod for it in A3), Scar and F2000 who are used in our Army ;)

• Like 1

Professor Death, nice pictures but it has been decade since Belgium ditch their old FN Fal, now it's FNC (I guess there is no mod for it in A3), Scar and F2000 who are used in our Army ;)

Well this is the Armaverse so things could be different ;)

• Like 2

Well this is the Armaverse so things could be different ;)

Exactly--this is a world where Greek rebel groups use F2000's and Iranian Alien ninja men prowl through jungles wearing spider-head masks with thermal vision..  ;)

• Like 4

@tomditch-I really like the new pic of the CAG team, but aren't Pakol hats an Afghan thing?Wont that make them stand out in Fallujah? Wow-that was really nitpicky of me... ;)

Also, what addon are the chest rigs from?

Haha, well that tower was 10x10 crates. The first level was what took the longest. After that I just copied and pasted it on top of itself, then I copied and pasted that on top of itself, and so on.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how to post an Imgur album on the forums? It would make things easier and allow me to post a lot of pictures at one time without taking up one whole page.

I have to congratulate MrNickel603 on some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen on this site. I cant quite work out wow you did some of them...

• Like 1

I have to congratulate MrNickel603 on some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen on this site. I cant quite work out wow you did some of them...

He had done some great pictures, but hasn't been adding addons used as per the thread rules  :mellow:

• Like 4

If anybody has any criticisms or suggestions on my screenshots, let me know!  :D

Curious as to if there is any established back-story for the Syndikate faction, apart from being a mix of bandits and para-military forces who rose up in the aftermath of an earthquake- I'm planning on writing up an article or section of my steam guide/ website ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515702370for reference, skip to 'Intel' section) and like to keep everything within the Armaverse, or a similar analogue if I can. 

Curious as to if there is any established back-story for the Syndikate faction, apart from being a mix of bandits and para-military forces who rose up in the aftermath of an earthquake- I'm planning on writing up an article or section of my steam guide/ website ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515702370for reference, skip to 'Intel' section) and like to keep everything within the Armaverse, or a similar analogue if I can. 

This isn't really the thread to ask, as this for the Arma3 Photography thread. You would be better at looking at the Official Arma3 APEX section. 

• Like 2

OKay-this is without a doubt the best picture I have seen on these forums.I am blown away by the amount of life and movement captured here. I cant work out how some of it was done-like the guy and girl kissing on the right side-whats that animation?Where is the female model and uniform from?

MoVqISI.jpg

• Like 3

OKay-this is without a doubt the best picture I have seen on these forums.I am blown away by the amount of life and movement captured here. I cant work out how some of it was done-like the guy and girl kissing on the right side-whats that animation?Where is the female model and uniform from?

She looks like a port over from A2, and wearing the NOMEX flight suit, which are much better than the current BiS ones.

Awesome diorama though indeed.

• Like 1

Can we take a moment to realize something else in that picture... the bombs in the upper right corner. So subtle yet you know that no one there will survive. If that was intentional, that's powerful. Lovely picture indeed.

Can we take a moment to realize something else in that picture... the bombs in the upper right corner. So subtle yet you know that no one there will survive. If that was intentional, that's powerful. Lovely picture indeed.

I know-took me a minute to notice them as well.It is amazing though. i have PM'd him asking a few things about the picture's setup-hopefully I hear back :)

Also-the smashed van in the front left, with broken glass and open doors-where is that from?

The van is a vanilla asset - look under "wrecks" in Eden. ;)

• Like 1

The van is a vanilla asset - look under "wrecks" in Eden. ;)

Oh, thanks mate :)

• Like 1