Placebo

Arma 3 Photography - Pictures only NO comments! And List your Addons Used!

Abramian Soldiers on a Road Checkpoint near an Air Force Base.

9C65CA80609BCF7BC7C9108F40499CF11B6AD7D6

• Like 6

Two suspected IED makers detained by SOF personnel for questioning and awaiting transport for interrogation.

d9040cc557b124f2f2a3605e5ebc4766.jpg

3be0b5b1085a8866b79d8a2396e9b9c7.jpg

• Like 8

Delta PSD in Bosnia

1i0Att9.jpg?1

Delta, late 90s

KE8NIh8.jpg

W7E3TvM.jpg

DEA in Columbia, 1997

DHmZR9h.jpg

• Like 8

CAG operator during a night raid in Zargbad to take alive a wepon dealer affiliated with an important war lord. 

The team is ready to breach in the target's appartament.

Lh4Sf4S.jpg

The squad breach into the room and quicly seize the HVT. One operator of the team call the HQ to comunicate the seizure of the package and give the green light for the extraction.

zZPsA5u.jpg

The team reach the extraction zone. They are now ready to leave the operative zone and get back to the base for interrogate the HVT and take from him vital informations about the war lord.

1KLFR4M.jpg

DEVGRU operators clearing an house in Afghanistan during an operation for clear a village from hostile forces 

0HEaFJE.jpg

DEVGRU operators in Afghanistan

vqynzOf.jpg

• Like 4

CAG & a journalist in Tora Bora 2001

cYG0N7j.jpgThe journalist can't be seen in this picture, he was laying down behind the rock. Sorry

mutL5Sz.jpgThe journalist is the guy to the left in the black vest..

• Like 3

"Ma, I fell off the stairs and smashed my head... (X_X)"

da35f6cc-c6dc-402f-970b-48712a018bc9_zps

NOTE: If you can spot the concern butterfly trying to help the AAF soldier, you deserve a manly hug <3 <3 <3

• Like 7

Having just discovered the joys of the Eden editor and the Splendid (aptly named!) Camera, I've spent my last few days back to the Arma series after a long absence playing with them pretty much nonstop. Thought I'd share the amateurish fruits of my labor!

20160505153702_1_zpsql70q5wz.jpg
Spetsnaz-y guys doing spetsnaz-y things. Wish I'd done more to tweak the lighting on this one, turned out a bit dark.

20160505185352_1_zpssqgir9t7.jpg
An Abrams crew under attack by Cannon's terribly poor choice of bloom settings. Sadly, there would be no survivors.

20160505192522_1_zpsrsvcmg6f.jpg
Grand Theft Arma? Just Arma 3? I dunno. But definitely my favorite of the bunch. A friend wanted a picture of a UAZ hitting another in midair- I told him I could do one better. And they say the CDF doesn't know how to clear an airspace!

Addons used: RHS US Armed Forces and Armed Forces of the Russian Federation; CUP Units, Vehicles, Weapons, and Maps; direone's Static Animations Pack;  Leight's OPFOR Pack; Just about every single one of massi's packs

• Like 9

Brotherhood

DEVGRU operators, Ali abad district, Afghanistan 2007

MdwJqwc.jpg

• Like 16

20160506191504_1_zpsjmrodrji.jpg
I shouldn't be allowed to mess with the editor at 2AM .___.

Addons used: RHS US Armed Forces and Armed Forces of the Russian Federation; CUP Units, Vehicles, Weapons, and Maps; direone's Static Animations Pack;  Leight's OPFOR Pack; Just about every single one of massi's packs

• Like 2

iug4NKt.jpg?1

nZaAt67.jpg?1

Addons used: RHS; Custom island.

• Like 5

Confession time- there's one game that was more a part of my teenage years than the Arma series. G'head. Guess which one.

20160507153243_1_zps8jfo94td.jpg
"But today, we'll show them the might of the Soviet Union!"

20160507155744_1_zpswuas5skq.jpg

Once upon a time, I was of the mind to lay your burden down...

War is coming home.

Addons used: RHS US Armed Forces and Armed Forces of the Russian Federation; CUP Units, Vehicles, Weapons, and Maps; direone's Static Animations Pack; Just about every single one of massi's packs

• Like 4