36 minutes ago, Janez said:

Updated the files for Arma 3 1.82:

Thank you Janez for the update !

• Thanks 1

Updated for Arma 3 1.84 Encore Update:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17od3_fTCYncOeSJMSU6I2rHlF8ge-JAm

03. August 2018

ChangeLog:

- added: ctrlAnimateModel, ctrlAnimationPhaseModel, calculatePlayerVisibilityByFriendly and getCalculatePlayerVisibilityByFriendly.

As a bonus for anyone interested, here is my matching sqf theme for Notepad++ Ruby Blue. I find it goes nicely with default Windows 10 look. Just overwrite corresponding lines in "Language and Theme\SQF.xml".

<Styles>
			<WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" fgColor="E9E9E9" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="COMMENTS" fgColor="29A600" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="LINE COMMENTS" fgColor="29A600" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="2" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="NUMBERS" fgColor="8CCFD3" bgColor="112435" colorStyle="1" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS1" fgColor="C1D28E" bgColor="112435" colorStyle="1" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS2" fgColor="FFBC79" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS3" fgColor="8080FF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS4" fgColor="0080FF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS5" fgColor="92A9D1" bgColor="112435" colorStyle="1" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS6" fgColor="E9E9E9" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS7" fgColor="FFDB88" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS8" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="OPERATORS" fgColor="9F9D6D" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE1" fgColor="FFDB88" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE2" fgColor="FFDB88" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN COMMENT" fgColor="E9E9E9" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS1" fgColor="64A3E8" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS2" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS3" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS4" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS5" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS6" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS7" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
			<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS8" fgColor="FFFFFF" bgColor="112435" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
		</Styles>

• Like 4

This is very good. Just missing auto-completion for some functions that I personally use a lot, such as addMissionEventHandler or BIS_fnc_sortBy. Can you add these as well please?

7 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

This is very good. Just missing auto-completion for some functions that I personally use a lot, such as addMissionEventHandler or BIS_fnc_sortBy. Can you add these as well please?

Hi, absolutely, just link source/list of functions that are missing but both you listed so far are implemented already.

7 hours ago, Janez said:

Hi, absolutely, just link source/list of functions that are missing but both you listed so far are implemented already.

It's really strange. When I checked the XML files I could see the functions there but when I want to type them in Notepad ++ auto-completion doesn't work. Syntax Highlighting works though. It's indeed weird!

I'm not really sure about this, but maybe it's because the functions are not sorted alphabetically? Especially the BIS_fnc_ ones. If it's not this then maybe it's a bug in Notepad++.

P.S: I use the 64 bit version.

22 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

It's really strange. When I checked the XML files I could see the functions there but when I want to type them in Notepad ++ auto-completion doesn't work. Syntax Highlighting works though. It's indeed weird!

I'm not really sure about this, but maybe it's because the functions are not sorted alphabetically? Especially the BIS_fnc_ ones. If it's not this then maybe it's a bug in Notepad++.

P.S: I use the 64 bit version.

I don't know what you are looking at but everything is sorted alphabetically. Auto-completion works fine as well.

- Make sure you are using latest version of Notepad++ (enable auto-updating if you want).

- Download latest SQF plugin.

- Re-install SQF highlighting (Language >> Define your language... >> User language: select SQF >> Remove). Import "Language and Theme\SQF.xml".

- Copy "Auto Completion\SQF.xml" into "Notepad++\plugins\APIs\". Default path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\APIs\SQF.xml".

Be careful with paths, it's very easy to make a mistake.

6 hours ago, Janez said:

I don't know what you are looking at but everything is sorted alphabetically. Auto-completion works fine as well.

- Make sure you are using latest version of Notepad++ (enable auto-updating if you want).

- Download latest SQF plugin.

- Re-install SQF highlighting (Language >> Define your language... >> User language: select SQF >> Remove). Import "Language and Theme\SQF.xml".

- Copy "Auto Completion\SQF.xml" into "Notepad++\plugins\APIs\". Default path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\APIs\SQF.xml".

Be careful with paths, it's very easy to make a mistake.

This is exactly what I did when I installed the plugin (I've been using it for over a year now). I updated it a couple of days ago. My Notepad++ is up to date as well.

I didn't say auto-completion doesn't work at all. I was talking about those two functions. Are you absolutely sure they work for you? 

BTW, the path you've mentioned here is that of the 32 bit version. Which version do you use? 32 bit or 64 bit? Maybe it matters. 

Regarding, alphabetical sorting, see for yourself:

aZI29hF.png

ar56wTA.png

Some commands are sorted alphabetically, but somewhere in the middle you can see a group of commands that are out of place (e.g commands starting with A come after the CBA_fnc_ ones)

Even when I type "add" I can't see the list of possible options. But if I manually browse through the hint, they (addMissionEventHandler, etc) are there. Although since the list is not sorted alphabetically, they are hard to find.

34 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

I didn't say auto-completion doesn't work at all. I was talking about those two functions. Are you absolutely sure they work for you? 

BTW, the path you've mentioned here is that of the 32 bit version. Which version do you use? 32 bit or 64 bit? Maybe it matters. 

Yes I know, poor wording on my part. I meant I tried it, and auto-completion works fine for those functions you mentioned.

I was running 32-bit but I just installed 64-bit and it works fine as well. In XML files, everything is sorted alphabetically as is displaying in N++ while typing. So there has to be an issue on your part.

Have you tried tinkering with points 2-5 from ReadMe?

2. Restart Notepad++.
3. Open "Settings -> Preferences..." in Notepad++.

4. Go to the tab "Backup/Auto-Completion".
5. Choose following options:

- Enable "Enable auto-completion on each input"

- Choose "Function completion"

- Set "From 3th character" (or what you prefer)

If nothing works, you can try doing a complete uninstall of N++. Meaning deleting all configs, registry entries, rebooting your system and then installing N++ again. Just make sure to backup your configs, especially if you have any special themes going on or something like that. :)

3 minutes ago, Janez said:

Yes I know, poor wording on my part. I meant I tried it, and auto-completion works fine for those functions you mentioned.

I was running 32-bit but I just installed 64-bit and it works fine as well. In XML files, everything is sorted alphabetically as is displaying in N++ while typing. So there has to be an issue on your part.

Have you tried tinkering with points 2-5 from ReadMe?

If nothing works, you can try doing a complete uninstall of N++. Meaning deleting all configs, registry entries, rebooting your system and then installing N++ again. Just make sure to backup your configs, especially if you have any special themes going on or something like that. :)

Yep, tried steps 2 to 5 over and over. It didn't work.

I guess I'll have to resort to the re-installation method. I'll let you know about the results.

23 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

Yep, tried steps 2 to 5 over and over. It didn't work.

I guess I'll have to resort to the re-installation method. I'll let you know about the results.

Nope. Didn't work either. Guess I'll have to live with it.

Anyway, thanks for the assist!

8 hours ago, Janez said:

thanks

Thanks for the update !

Generally , i like using only Notepad++   , so with the SQF Syntax Highlighting and Auto Completion , it's Great !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thanks for the update !

Generally , i like using only Notepad++   , so with the SQF Syntax Highlighting and Auto Completion , it's Great !

Sure thing!

I agree, same here.

• Thanks 2

On 28/9/2018 at 3:33 PM, Janez said:

Added :smile_o:.

Hello Janez !

Would you like to check for this also?!

BIS_fnc_compatibleItems

Thanks !

• Thanks 1