DnA

Arma 3 - Feedback Tracker

How to come on feedback.arma3.com?
Always I see only it

feedback.pngWhen it works?

Simple answer: You can't right now.

It was taken done (by BI) due to an attempted security breach. It is not a fault at your end...

Thanks. I am familiar with it, one month passed. When it returns to a working condition?

Earlier view feedback.bistudio.com was clear, and had a visually more information on the current status and changes. This will work as before?
Now it looks in such a way that there was no desire to go to this resource)))

The new bug tracker system is quite frankly terrible. Somehow Phabricator manages to be even worse than Mantis, a feat I thought impossible.

What is terrible?It's more helpful to state why rather than solely posting discontent.

I think Graphical interface was multiple times better in older tracker.Also am
I missing votes?

What is terrible?

Everything :P.

It might have a snappy look but everything else about it is worse than Mantis. The worst offender is the "advanced" search. One would expect it to return some other information than the task title. One would also expect a way to sort the results (such as by date created). Heck, as far as I can tell there isn't a single table in this thing. How can you have an issue tracker without tables?

Good point.Search algorithm and sorting needs some love.

All categories have a wide range of tickets.
At a stage of creation of the ticket it is possible to choose only category. There is no choice under categories. Each category has to open under category (if such exist).
There is no combination of tickets around objects. All tickets created around one subject aren't considered together, it is difficult to reveal repetition option. If it is possible, to add the choice under categories.

Feedback.jpg

Arma 3 1.66 audio is buged! (audio of projetc argo copy paste) 

with my logitech 930 I hear steps rear me ....... and not to me.

Fix please, I downgrade my server to 1.64 to play.

Arma 3 1.66 audio is buged! (audio of projetc argo copy paste) 

with my logitech 930 I hear steps rear me ....... and not to me.

Fix please, I downgrade my server to 1.64 to play.

Yes, I'm using headphones with Razer Surround software, When in surround mode, special effectis like twigs snapping, are coming from the rear and so hardly hearable. If I turn my hear right around, I can hear it properly.

Would be good to be able to close our own tickets, I have like 10 or more that have been resolved since.

• Like 1

Hi. I have been playing arma for 4 years. On the GTX1070 I play a year and there were no problems at all until last month. I start playing and after 30-70 minutes an error appears (DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY). 
What have I done:

reinstall windows 10(x64)

reinstall game and all mods

reinstall all drivers

checked the RAM and videocard...(its ok)

included paging file (10gb)

on\off parametrs in arma 3 launcher (cpu-4.enable HT)

delete profile file in documents

But the problem is not solved. Pls help!
Additionally, I wanted to say that during the game I use the GeForce Expirence program to record video. But again, I play the game for 4 years and always recorded the video and there was no such mistake.
my comp:
i54670k ~4.4GHz
8 GB RAM
GTX1070 8GB
p.s. In other games there are no problems.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T141849