DnA

Arma 3 - Feedback Tracker

Awe people getting mad? What's the matter? We the community can't post negative things about their negative work? Get over it and do something right.

They should make it so you can only log in using you Steam account, so only people owning ArmaIII can create tickets, vote and comment. It's totally possible and would definitely improve the quality of the feedbacks. It would also be useful to ban the trolls for good...

Heya, just wondering. I've left six or seven posts in the feedback tracker over the last few months. But none of them have been looked at. Is this normal? They mostly pertain to image and texture issues. I think they've all been posted in the right place. A little curious, will things get read by the developers? Eventually?

Heya, just wondering. I've left six or seven posts in the feedback tracker over the last few months. But none of them have been looked at. Is this normal? They mostly pertain to image and texture issues. I think they've all been posted in the right place. A little curious, will things get read by the developers? Eventually?

The three issues I've reported have been looked at and two of them fixed.

Really? Just so strange. Although the issues I've reported are relatively minor, they are quite undeniable glitches. Guess maybe they'll get looked at later than the others... Just kind of wanted to feel I had some input...

LOL best watch, you'll get an infraction....Too damn hilarious if you ask me. No they don't answer anything. They have their net trolls answer tings. BI is way too busy in party mode..

Here's your answer.... Take on Mars.. and this utter nonsense.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21798

Arma 3 is the same as all previous titles. It will not work until they release the hacked items still yet released and the community has a year to unscrew the programming etc... It is how things work.. Yep infraction here I come. So get your best little troll sitting in mom's basement on these "negative" posts. And it is funny BI can talk a lot of trash, but you sure better not post ANYHTHING negative about this hacked crap.. It's a damn shame also. Arma is such a ground breaking and somewhat realistic sim, and to just have it butchered...... It's a shame...

EDIT by Deadfast: User was banned for calling me a "flunky in mom's basement" even though I'm currently dying of heat on the 9th floor.

Edited by Deadfast

Ah no - I'm not having a dig. I just wondered if I was doing something wrong or if BI were looking at graphic glitches at a later date, nearer the release. To be honest, they are rather minor issues I was reporting.

Really? Just so strange. Although the issues I've reported are relatively minor, they are quite undeniable glitches. Guess maybe they'll get looked at later than the others... Just kind of wanted to feel I had some input...

Really.

Issue 0010789

Issue 0007924

Issue 0002704

Ah - good to see those. I'm sure everything will get looked at in time then, :)

Dwarden, will the feedback tracker and it's tickets remain open the game is released so more improvements and new features can make it into the game post release.

Edited by ProGamer

ProGamer

As you know, ArmA will fixed always. And tracker an aid for that. Yes, there are too much "units" who see it as a competition and a career ladder. But I think that natural selection do its work. After all.

So, i hope FT will work.

ProGamer

As you know, ArmA will fixed always. And tracker an aid for that. Yes, there are too much "units" who see it as a competition and a career ladder. But I think that natural selection do its work. After all.

So, i hope FT will work.

It's more like they want there issues to be resolved, which in a sense is good because they continuously support the issue which means it has a better chance of being resolved.

Dwarden, will the feedback tracker and it's tickets remain open the game is released so more improvements and new features can make it into the game post release.

indeed itwill, we want users to provide feedback post release too ...

Already answered, but I'll just add that the Arma 2 CIT is still very active as well. Significant updates to Arma 2 were made well after its release - 1.62 was released just a year ago. I think we can count on the same ongoing support for Arma 3.

indeed itwill, we want users to provide feedback post release too ...

Great! :)

The Development branch discussion thread (and family like AI thread) and the time effectively wasted by both devs and reporters reading,

makes the FT almost useless..

The FT needs prio and full attention - not a chaos forum or even hellish all-in-one thread.

agreed... 3000+ tickets that are open... wow the devs say they read them but...how do we know this.

agreed... 3000+ tickets that are open... wow the devs say they read them but...how do we know this.

I'm sorry, what do you mean? The devs don't report to you or the community, just because they are so open towards the community doesn't mean the community should police them, what's next, you going through their meetings minutes and see if they do their jobs or if their long term strategy is in line with your expectations?

The nginx is misconfigured on the feedback tracker and is limiting the upload size. Was like this from day 1.. You can't even upload ZIP'ed crash logs without getting that nginx "request body too large" error..

It's been while since I have logged in the feedback tracker but I can't seem to be able log in. I've tried my current forum login as well my old one yet still can't log in.

Help will be appreciated

It's been while since I have logged in the feedback tracker but I can't seem to be able log in. I've tried my current forum login as well my old one yet still can't log in.

Help will be appreciated

All passwords have been reset some time ago. You need to setup a new password.

Only problem with the tracker is all the trolls that claim to be all sorts of Tier 1. Pretty sad they gain more and more influence.

Only problem with the tracker is all the trolls that claim to be all sorts of Tier 1. Pretty sad they gain more and more influence.

Can you drop in a few examples, ThePredator?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4