Sign in to follow this  
SocialDiscord

Arma 3 Beta Release thread - Prices, times, regions etc all questions here.

Just to be sure i will ask these "silly" questions:

Today in 00:00 CET - we will be able to buy the alpha right? and then download it with steam yes?

When you are right then the boys in Sydney Australia downloading right now. :yay:

Just to be sure i will ask these "silly" questions:

Today in 00:00 CET - we will be able to buy the alpha right? and then download it with steam yes?

no,

Steam updates in 6 GMT, so in Tuesday, 6 GMT (aka British Time) you will be able to atleast install the game, maybe you could be it before from the BI Store.

Why cant BIS give as a time ? they have already told us the date...

no,

Steam updates in 6 GMT, so in Tuesday, 6 GMT (aka British Time) you will be able to atleast install the game, maybe you could be it before from the BI Store.

AFAIK from the announcements the Alpha will also be through steam for easy updating and such so you may be able to order early but it doesn't seem like you'll be able to get access until steam flicks the switch.

Why cant BIS give as a time ? they have already told us the date...

Because what company gives an exact damn time that they will release the game? They've said it will be out sometime on the 5th and that's all we need to know.

They have a countdown on their store.

Possibly although one may expect a 1200PM release CZ time as it will mean that ever country will be in 05/03/2013. Am I wrong?

Like I said :D

Any reason for the change in price of the Supporter edition? Major difference in price between the BIS store and the ArmA3 webpage.

There's actually a countdown on the store page now! Counting down to 2PM CET.

Yeah - thats nice and you are right - i hope after that i will be able to download it on steam

at store.bistudio .com <-There's a timer. will be available at 1pm GMT+1(12pm GMT) :)

As Antoine stated.. is there any reason why there is almost a 20$ price difference between arma3.com/buy and the BI store for the Supporter edition?

As Antoine stated.. is there any reason why there is almost a 20$ price difference between arma3.com/buy and the BI store for the Supporter edition?

I mean, I'm perfectly fine for it. But that's a very big difference in price!

Looks like the prices have been corrected now.

Seem we finally have a release time, there its a countdown at bistore, 22h 30 min remainig ^^.

Edit, nvm MadDogX already posted it xD

Edited by columdrum

Also, for the Americans out there.. Release times are as follows (if my conversions are correct).

0800 EST

0700 CST

0600 MST

0500 PST

- Fixed, thanks jatobi.

Edited by Binkowski
Fixed times, thanks jatobi.

0800 EST

0700 CST

0600 MST

0500 PST

fixed

Looking at a 2pm release time for their local time.

Looking at a 2pm release time for their local time.

Thanks! Just updated my previous post.

why so? I rather buy it directly from bistore to support guys with all the money than just buy it on steam and give part of the money to steam.

why so? I rather buy it directly from bistore to support guys with all the money than just buy it on steam and give part of the money to steam.

Buying it from Bis Store will give me most the money, Steam only takes money from them if you buy it directly. Yet if you buy it via Bis Store they can send you the game directly via steam.

If I get it correctly, it's meant to say you get a code that allows you to activate (download and play) a copy of whichever edition you buy on Steam - that's why there is Steam mentioned.