Sign in to follow this  
SocialDiscord

Arma 3 Beta Release thread - Prices, times, regions etc all questions here.

Hey wise ass, go try and purchase a game on bistore before you flap lip bud. There is an issue with checkout with every product.

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 ----------

Your going to see this forum explode in 5 hours when no one can purchase the supporter edition.

I suggest you start treating your fellow forum members with respect.

Store issue or no store issue - name calling for no reason will most likely not benefit your case.

Good luck with your purchase of A3.

Why does the 24,99€ Alpha membership say that I would have access also to beta and full game? But that's not the case, is it?

Yeah the store just has updated mine is now at 21.94 but about 5 minutes ago it was at 21.61 haha WTF is going on ?

Yeah the store just has updated mine is now at 21.94 but about 5 minutes ago it was at 21.61 haha WTF is going on ?

Taxes

Would be nice to see some official comments from BIS, about steam and price situation. I think all of us is very excited about alpha, but there is still a lot of questions.

This sucks, my bank account is like 90p short due to the price change.

Maybe someone in the UK can do a direct debit of 90p into your account? Now that's generosity. :D

would be nice to see some official comments from bis, about steam and price situation. I think all of us is very excited about alpha, but there is still a lot of questions.

this!

Why does the 24,99€ Alpha membership say that I would have access also to beta and full game? But that's not the case, is it?

You're getting the beta and full game too. You're not paying for the alpha, think of it as preordering the game, and they're giving you access to alpha and beta with the preorder.

BAck at £19.99 god I hope so BIS if your readng this please please keep it at £19.99 as I just walked to town to put the money in my account and I cant get back there now :( if you up the price even by 50p im stuffed and wont be able to get it :(

Dont get me wrong I would pay £21 for it but not today I cant get there to put the extra £1 in my account so please keep it at £19.99 thanks.

P.S

Will it be £19.99 on STEAM to or do they add there charges on.

I am trying to log into the BI store using my account I have had for years but cant get in if I cant get in will have to order off STEAM if its £19.99.

Thanks again

BAck at £19.99 god I hope so BIS if your readng this please please keep it at £19.99 as I just walked to town to put the money in my account and I cant get back there now :( if you up the price even by 50p im stuffed and wont be able to get it :(

Dont get me wrong I would pay £21 for it but not today I cant get there to put the extra £1 in my account so please keep it at £19.99 thanks.

P.S

Will it be £19.99 on STEAM to or do they add there charges on.

I am trying to log into the BI store using my account I have had for years but cant get in if I cant get in will have to order off STEAM if its £19.99.

Thanks again

yeah had the same qeustion in mind.. i think on steam it will ber 24.99+ since they dont add taxes...

yeah had the same qeustion in mind.. i think on steam it will ber 24.99+ since they dont add taxes...

what's is going on With the price Changes every now and then

suporter Ed 69.99

now 70.96

back to 70.06

and back again to 69.99

we need official info on this I am getting worried I wont be able to get it today if it goes above £19.99 :(

For the people who are worrying about the release time and steams usual update time:

One of valves new steam features is the ability for developers to push new updates when they please. As it stands ArmA3 is on the steam CDR so it is possible BI can hand out keys for it to download even though it does not appear to be in the store.

It actually says avaliable now, but that site is based purely on the data behind steam, not what the store says.

Also the steam hub page is up: http://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/

Why all People here Cry about the Price ?!??

ARMA III is one of the best Game releases this Year!

I have Played ARMA since OFP

I can´t hear it any more... Here it is 1$ cheaper then there... People should Support this Great Team !!!

So makes it really an Different if the Game cost 69,99,- or 79,99,- ???

There was a lot of Work in ARMA III and it brings one of the best Open Source for Modders...

I didn´t know any Game that was soooooo long Supported as ARMA II

They didn´t have the Biggest Community but for me it is one of the Best Game ever made...

If People think 1$ more for this Ultra cool Game is too much, there i only can say Buy Battlefield or something like that...

So STOP CRYING for Prices !!! Let us w8 all these 2 F.... long Hours and then go and GRAB ARMA III

Don´t worry about the $$$ Drink 1 Beer less and all is good ;-) hehee

People aren't crying about the prices, the prices are fluctuating every few minutes. The supporter edition has been jumping from $74 to $75 to $91. Which is the true price??

You need to read my post more carfully.

I dont care if it was £22,£21 etc etc I said I have just walked god knows how far to put the money onto my account so I can get this great game but I only put £20 in my account and if they up the price by £1 I cant get it as I wont have enough in my account.

And sorry 1 post count who are you to tell me what BIS are and aint.

I have been a supporter of the ARMA series since day one and I waited since day one for OFP as well.

I support BIS and have not once critacised what they do infact read most of my posts there nothing but prais for BIS so I know they deserve every penny pound I just dont have the money to show that or I would be getting supporters edition for sure :(

Why all People here Cry about the Price ?!??

ARMA III is one of the best Game releases this Year!

I have Played ARMA since OFP

I can´t hear it any more... Here it is 1$ cheaper then there... People should Support this Great Team !!!

So makes it really an Different if the Game cost 69,99,- or 79,99,- ???

There was a lot of Work in ARMA III and it brings one of the best Open Source for Modders...

I didn´t know any Game that was soooooo long Supported as ARMA II

They didn´t have the Biggest Community but for me it is one of the Best Game ever made...

If People think 1$ more for this Ultra cool Game is too much, there i only can say Buy Battlefield or something like that...

So STOP CRYING for Prices !!! Let us w8 all these 2 F.... long Hours and then go and GRAB ARMA III

Don´t worry about the $$$ Drink 1 Beer less and all is good ;-) hehee

No one is crying it would be nice just to actually no what price we are going to be paying instead of it changing every 5 minutes I couldn't care if it was £30 I'd still pay it but I'd like to know what the actual price is instead of having to guess.

There is a lot of confusion at the minute about not only the price but the game to much panicking everyone just needs to calm down and let BIS do they thing and try and get everything sorted for a server overload after :D

Now i got the following message from there store (https://store.bistudio.com/). Looks like they are trieng to fix the issue, hopefully they do.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience but STORE.Bistudio.com is closed for maintenance. We will be back soon. For support please email store@bistudio.com "

Oh god im scared...

If i play too much Arma 3 Alpha and Beta i might not play the normal game!

Ahhh!

Also aussies have to wait till about 11:00 PM... D:

LOL every one has to wait the exact same time as of now 1hr 43mins

Does anyone know if this will be available to buy on Steam? i KNOW we have to register with Steam, but having just quickly checked the Steam store i don't see the alpha on there, So do we have to buy through BI website?

Edited by Cossack8559