Sign in to follow this  
SocialDiscord

Arma 3 Beta Release thread - Prices, times, regions etc all questions here.

how the hell can you be already buying it since you cant for another 10 hours yet

I was trying to buy another game off the store, NOT Arma III, I wish lol.

I was trying to buy another game off the store, NOT Arma III, I wish lol.

This is the ArmA III section... wrong thread. Could you perhaps edit your post as not to confuse others? ArmA III Alpha is not available for purchase yet.

Is this going to be adressed ? I've looked into it and the price switched from 25.38€ to go to 24.99€ to switch to 23.12€ to go back to 25.38€ etc, it seems like an endless price change loop, as this doesn't really matter for the Basic Alpha edition, I guess it could for those buying the supporter one. http://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/19nco4/alpha_prices_on_bis_site_showing_about_20_lower/

EDIT: By the way this isn't just Arma III, it's the entire store catalog.

Edited by Burgerlolz

Wow, my prices started screwing up again. Was staying the same for several hours, now it's back to $75.20 for the Supporter Edition.

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

This is the ArmA III section... wrong thread. Could you perhaps edit your post as not to confuse others? ArmA III Alpha is not available for purchase yet.

Not the wrong thread. He was going to buy another game in preparation for the A3 Alpha, just to make sure it works. Turns out, it doesn't. The BIS Store is screwed up. Doesn't bode well for tomorrow. I may just skip the supporter edition and buy the Steam DDE version.

Well either way I'll be supporting the game so I'll probably just buy through steam if it's on at the time since I never have purchase issues.. don't care either way just as long as I get this ASAP and actually GET IT.

I'm from the US. People are freaking me out about buying it through BI studio. Will it come out on Steam the same exact time? Also, if I buy the Digital Package version of the Alpha, that includes the full game when it's released without the need of any further money?

It's basically a pre-order that gives you access to the Alpha and Beta. So pumped. Tired of battlefield and ready for something realistic and new!!

One of the previous posters said it didn't work when he tried buying a game from BI Studio, so I'm scared if I buy the game on this website rather than Steam, it will rip me off because something's glitched. When will Steam release it?

Prices have just been bumped up back to the original cost. Supporters Edition will cost $91.99

I can't add it to my cart...but now my price has been lowered to the $75.20

I like the line at the bottom of the store specifying "©2013 Bohemia Interactive a.s. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL PRICES ARE FINAL."

I need to know a very important question. The computer I play Arma on is not connected to the internet due to a failed wireless adapter. Can I download everything i need on to another computer that is connected to the internet, then transfer everything to my good computer that isn't connected?

I bought OA from one of the legitimate sellers and after I bought the download i found out that they must install it. So what was a download was really an install, i could not download the game, i could only download their installation of the game. They refuse to give my money back.

So I don't want tht to happen again. If i knew where all the registries etc were, i could move it over or maybe even download it onto a portable drive. So i hope someone can know the answer.

thanks

For those of us on the east coast who might not know. I just noticed on the countdown that they are apparently about 7hrs behind EST. Wish I'd have looked at that sooner as I figured I could be one of the lucky first few onboard with the supporter version by punching the button right at midnight my time :) So, guess I'll get some rack time and set my alarm to get up and fling my money at them! I can't wait hehe! :)

No!

Us New Zealanders have to get up at 2 midnight! Grrr! but i'll do it, oh yes i'll buy it. Because I know that this will be the best game out untill ArmA IIII. But for realz this kinda sucks tho, here it is already 7:30 pm here and also the 5th been spamming dat refresh and buy button for ages untill i found this thread and found out that its coming in 6 hours and 30 mins.

Damn it.

I need to know a very important question. The computer I play Arma on is not connected to the internet due to a failed wireless adapter. Can I download everything i need on to another computer that is connected to the internet, then transfer everything to my good computer that isn't connected?

I bought OA from one of the legitimate sellers and after I bought the download i found out that they must install it. So what was a download was really an install, i could not download the game, i could only download their installation of the game. They refuse to give my money back.

So I don't want tht to happen again. If i knew where all the registries etc were, i could move it over or maybe even download it onto a portable drive. So i hope someone can know the answer.

thanks

Yes you can transfer the data to your new computer and it should work as long as your using the same Steam account because I think it remembers your key or something. 3 months ago I replaced my CPU and forgot the uninstall the old drivers so my computer got all scewed up and I had to reinstall windows, good thing was it kept my files in a folder named windows old. I didnt have to reinstall any of my Steam games, all I did was install steam, cut and paste all my files to the folder, logged in with my steam account and I was good to go.

Ahum.

Yes store.bistudio.com has a countdown timer, counting down 5 hours and something.

But are you realize that steam must pull the switch?

Steam updates at 6.00 pm and not at 2.00 pm.

Am i wrong? (I hope so!!! that i am wrong about this!!)

Ahum.

Yes store.bistudio.com has a countdown timer, counting down 5 hours and something.

But are you realize that steam must pull the switch?

Steam updates at 6.00 pm and not at 2.00 pm.

Am i wrong? (I hope so!!! that i am wrong about this!!)

Just buy it from the bistudio store and entering your received code into steam. Nothing to worry about!

Store doesn't work for other games, why do you idiots think its going to work when you got to purchase arma3?

What a nice and friendly comment, dear newcomer.

A couple of quick questions,

1. If I purchase from the BI store, (if its working) and then enter the code into steam. Am I correct in thinking that I still won't be able to download until 6PM as I will have to wait until Steam is updated.

2. Or will I be able to download from the BI store and then install it into steam.

3. Also will I be able to gift licenses. I need to get a copy for me and one for my best mate, so need two codes.

Cowboy10uk

Hey wise ass, go try and purchase a game on bistore before you flap lip bud. There is an issue with checkout with every product.

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 ----------

Your going to see this forum explode in 5 hours when no one can purchase the supporter edition.

First of all, your attitude is plain wrong, please calm down a bit and try to criticise properly, flaming and moaning won't get you far.

Secondly: From my experience with Take On Helicopters, the BIS Store was very quick to send me my key and the link for the installer and i am very happy with the way it works.

So please, if you personally have problems with the store, dont reflect it onto others. Because it works for everyone else but you it seems. If your problems continue, you maybe should write a polite and non-biased email to the support team.

All the best,

derdoe

Interesting ARMA II is front and centre on STEAM homepage at the moment. Wonder would they be trying to cash in on confused buyers!

I believe this is a "pre-release" to an April fools joke.. I never seen steam release a game at 8am Eastern time..

no talk of Arma 3 on steam at all from steam.. I would say just be "calm" and wait till you see it available on steam anytime from 8am today till Q3 2013..

Edited by Fuby

can someone answer me please? would be great..

Will the game also be 25.34 Euro's At steam store ? since its that much when i log into the BIS Store.. since they add taxes i guess? so on steam it will be for 24.99 right since steam doesnt add taxes?