Sign in to follow this  
pepin1234

When BI will do something for the Controls Joy...??

I really dont know if I spend my money for nothing with this game. Long time I dont play with the Hind and today I update to 1.06 ver and when I like flight I continue turning in the air and my controls have not reaction. I search info about the Hind success and I find the same info since one year ago. Nobody fly this game??

Joy controls work fine with TOH. It's not BiS fault You cannot configure it right.

Then what is the mistery for configure it right?? Someone know a threads or a youtube video where I can see the procedure? It is not my first aviation simulator...

I have a x52 pro

It's no mistery at all. What I always do is to remove all entries in cyclic, collective and rudder, and then map them one after another while paying attention to what axis are detected (ie I have twist grip in my joystick, but it is not used by me as I have pedals for rudder, nevertheless every time game asks me to move controler to detect axis for any action this twist grip also appears, so I need to remove it). Honestly if it is not Your first aviation simulator, You should be fine. It's much easier than FSX.

Hi, i haved buy via steam Take On Helicoptes. I have problem with Joystick.

When its plugged i cant go to options - controls. When i click controls then

the game go down - crash. Without controler plugged i can go to controls.

I use ednet 82002