Sign in to follow this  
c0da

Warfare missions at release

I play Arma since OPF demo (2001). This is my favorite game since I played Capture The Island kind of mission at 2004.

So, I got a question: Will be Warfare mission available at start of Alpha or I need to create it by myself (or port it from arma 2)?

keep in mind its a alpha,not a demo

seeing as we only get a couple guns and vehicles i dont think there will be enough content for a full scale warfare mission (made by BIS anyway)

maybe the community will cook somthing up

I doubt it, but I'm sure people will create a lot of MP Scenarios, so you just could keep your ears open when alpha comes out ^_^

i'm sure, wasteland will be one of first community missions for arma 3.

Oh god, this would be something most awesome for the start!

Oh god, this would be something most awesome for the start!

I agree. That'd Be Most Awesome

i'm sure, wasteland will be one of first community missions for arma 3.

And if it'll run even 1% crappier than ArmA 2 its not worth playing unless you have an i5 2500k or better.

woo! Can't imagine arma without warfare (CTI originally) actually, thats what i love most since OFP time, days of sleepless nights with 1 round each.

I am hoping there will better explanations how and what each game involves, so many people came from dayzs and don't have a clue, where to go what to do, the same questions in chat over and over again.

Better AI could really lift warfare to a new level.

Commanding AI in Arma 2 is probably the most frustrating thing about the entire game.

RiE said what vehicles are going to be available in a post on these forums, not enough for traditional warfare (no armored/tank/fixed wing/static). Also I have doubts that there will be anything that can pass as an MHQ or Warfare buildings.

Just putting that out there so people don't get all excited, then let down when they realize this probably won't happen.

RiE said what vehicles are going to be available in a post on these forums, not enough for traditional warfare (no armored/tank/fixed wing/static).

Plenty enough for Stratis, rarely did we get the chance to use jets on Utes in ArmA II. Statics could be in, but I'm more interested in ironing out infantry CQB around capture points & in towns/the airfield at this point.

I have created simple CTI Warfare mission for first boot Arma 3 Alpha because there isnt any mission of this kind. I was playing full night until morning with my friends. It's not good like Warfare BIS or BE, but if you want - you can try it.

http://zalil.ru/34321599

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:22 ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 ----------

c0024bad94c3.jpg