Sign in to follow this  
hugorfo97

Why I still banned?

Hello...

Well, on a particular day that was playing dayz, I found a box hacker (was the first), and I was scared of that, and probably picked up an item that does not exist in the dayz, and ended up being banned ... And I agree, I was dumb.

But there comes the problem, I uninstalled the dayz of my computer, I created another account on steam and bought another ArmA 2 dayz installed, and when I log says I'm banned? Why? I would appreciate an answer to this! I bought another gun 2, and when I play I'm banned? Probably the game recognizes the system, but would like a solution!

Thank you for your attention, and I'm waiting for an answer ...

i'f your using steam, it might be the previous serial is still in your registry, right click the game and verify the Games data, probably you will find that its finds something missing and DL's a couple of kb. Then try starting it again. i've had this problem, but not due to hacking, just re installed steam and Dwarden just said to verify the game's data, worked a charm.

Please contact Battleye for issues with Battleye's global bans. If you are banned from a local server, and not all of multi-player, contact the server administrator.