Sign in to follow this  
frezinator

How to endmission when all enemies are dead???

How do you endmission when all enemies are dead??? I made a mission where we infiltrate a town and kill all the Russian insurgents. The problem is I don't know how to endmission when all Russian insurgents are dead..

Surely asked a lot of times already, so I make it quick and short

Trigger big enough to cover the city

Activation: OPFOR not present

Type: End1 (or whatever end you want)

Suggest you grab MrMurrays Editing Guide and read it. ;)

• Like 1

Surely asked a lot of times already, so I make it quick and short

Trigger big enough to cover the city

Activation: OPFOR not present

Type: End1 (or whatever end you want)

Suggest you grab MrMurrays Editing Guide and read it. ;)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

If it's a large area and the last couple of enemy AI are going to be playing a long and slightly annoying game of hide and seek, it may help to trigger the win condition when they are down to a few men, rather than all dead. You can do that by creating a trigger with OPFOR present, and in the condition box typing:

count thislist < x

Adding some surrender code may help if you want the mission to continue from there.

If it's a large area and the last couple of enemy AI are going to be playing a long and slightly annoying game of hide and seek, it may help to trigger the win condition when they are down to a few men, rather than all dead. You can do that by creating a trigger with OPFOR present, and in the condition box typing:

count thislist < x

Adding some surrender code may help if you want the mission to continue from there.

ty!!!!

And..........you don't want mission to end as soon as the last enemy is dead. It makes the ending too sudden.

Once that trigger has fired give it a random countdown out to about 2 mins. It holds the suspence!