Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

Tried to see where I could land the helicopter. Smoke stacks almost turned out bad so I ended up here and got carried away :-)

th_arma32013-04-2103-35-46-83.jpg (175 kB)

Edited by skatardude10

Those look brilliant, Macadam Cow. The third one looks like it could be cover art for a game, and all except the last match the BIS screenshots in my opinion.

Some of my own screenshots, though worse in quality:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578983139717659288/B8B4F6B49852A2112BFB9A5227AB0A084C77B114/ Gas prices are too high

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559843377763953644/693FD18541B93AF2BFB3CD15BF3C39E31B528463/ Funny how the mirror is more evening while it's near midnight in the game.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559843377763967654/60061367D0992C1DAFD534C82637652A1D9190B4/ I find this one showcases the night well.

Thanks Kilroy

Never noticed those prices at the gas station, It's a nice attention to detail :)

Thanks Kilroy

Never noticed those prices at the gas station, It's a nice attention to detail :)

But in wich currency are they?

Hm, probably whatever Greece is using. Though, they might be using Iranian's choice of currency, seeing as their the occupiers who did a hostile takeover, and then might be considered territory of Iran.

Of course, it could always be Euros.

Hm, probably whatever Greece is using. Though, they might be using Iranian's choice of currency, seeing as their the occupiers who did a hostile takeover, and then might be considered territory of Iran.

Of course, it could always be Euros.

So, inflation or shortage of gas?

Short gameplay clip of whole map dynamic mission that I am converting/expanding for ArmA3:

I made a timelapse music video introducing the arma 3 day/night cycle. I posted it on a video thread but I thought I'd share this here too. Hope you'll like it.

can someone please pretty please make or tell me where to find some screenshots like macadam cows ones but in the resolution of 2560x1440 (1920x1080 will also do).

needs some a3 wallpapers! ive already got the top 10 from that comp that was on a little while ago

What do you mean by screenshots like mine ?

I think I got them all in 1920*1080 but don't know if you're interested

I made a timelapse music video

Great vid !

Was working on something similar, meh :p

lol yeah i would love your ones to be that size but i can only get them at 916x515 or 333 when i enlarge...

Great vid !

Was working on something similar, meh :p

Thanks, mate! Don't be upset, make something, we will be glad to see!

It took me almost month to complete. Not that all the time I was busy doing this video but there were huge breaks.

A TvT mission in which Opfor spawns as civilians but there are also AI civilians in the area which makes it harder for Blufor to tell players from AI. Also, Blufor can only kill 3 AI civilians or the mission fails so they'll have to think twice before taking the shot.

I was playing as Opfor...

Battle of Agia Marina! Nothing less then the best ArmA3 Movie out there :)

JL0CkpkriRY

Edited by KrAziKilla