Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

HD Scuba Showcase playthrough - I was mesmerised by the boat. @_@

Great stuff, IP! Good find about the boat and good work creating havoc at the base, always wondered if it was possible to fool the AI with distractions. At first I was WTF is that music but isn't it the old Rambo theme from the Commodore / Amiga ?

i should have put my money on BF4 instead of this game, its sux really every build no improvements at all game stutters, drop FPS and its boring

i should have put my money on BF4 instead of this game, its sux really every build no improvements at all game stutters, drop FPS and its boring

This is the media thread mate.

Go take your unwarranted complaining elsewhere.

Great stuff, IP! Good find about the boat and good work creating havoc at the base, always wondered if it was possible to fool the AI with distractions. At first I was WTF is that music but isn't it the old Rambo theme from the Commodore / Amiga ?

Heh-heh. The music is entirely MG/MGS - one of the tracks does sound like the theme from Rocky with S. Stallone, but it's really from Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake Red Disc/Music Collection (Mid 1980s to 1991), and is called "Zanzibar Breeze". :D

To stay OT, here's the first part with non-troll infiltration SOP and the briefing included, atmospheric non-8 bit MGS soundtracks throughout the video. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7nyNNiBpM

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Skelebob, which mod is that from? it looks awesome! P.S. i couldnt find the Ghillie :D

/Rumpii

GregAlphaTV

Hello, I am an aspiriing Youtuber and have bought ARMA 3 to enjoy the wonders of the Alpha and post a multitude of gameplay, skits and tutorials* on a regular basis*. Please come and visit and enjoy the laughs regarding ARMA 3! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttCfP1AQbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fqIAYG-Wyc

I also enjoy recording ARMA 2 aswell as its still a great game. Please enjoy some fun and games with me and my friends here;

*I also upload other gameplay aswell so ARMA 3 gameplay might be diluted alongside those. Sorry for posting 2x but I wasn't sure which thread was more appropriate.

A little video to show Load & save feature of the VTS mission (VTS is a mission sandbox.)

Woh, brilliant video EvroMalarkey !

Absolutely love it, can't wait to see more !

A couple of pics I've already post in the ArmA 3 picture thread but this thread is a little bit more "comment friendly" so...

arma32013-04-1016-16-14-342-BampW2low_zpsc8c22b59.jpg

arma32013-04-1019-08-14-414-6low_zpsdb1069a4.jpg

Yurapetrov's MH-60L (ArmA 2) | Alwarren's M4A1 | Robert Hammer M-249 (ArmA 2) | HMMWV OIF by Stiltman (ArmA 2)

Converting my old mission to work with AiA-mod. :)

To all Arma Lovers out there! Some pictures from late nights RTMC dev Alpha Testing. Pictures updated every day! Hope you like them, feedback much appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439125866169716.1073741828.380562692026034&type=1

Retarded Terrorists Milsim Clan

Edited by Foxhound
post moved to this thread, I fail to see why you need your own seperate thread in the offtopic section

Converting my old mission to work with AiA-mod. :)

The new lighting engine really shows how different it is to A2

the a3 light engine is not yet working on A2 maps i thought? looks like the old A2 lights

the a3 light engine is not yet working on A2 maps i thought? looks like the old A2 lights

Well, it works, but not really for the vegetation.

Arma3 VTS mission + All in Arma (AIA mod)

Just install AIA mod, start the VTS mission and that all ! (you will be able to test all arma objects in arma 3) and if you want create mulitplayers missions with it

VTS Mission will mount all new objects automatically