Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

Part two of my teams attempt at the "Esacpe from Stratis" mission:

As i was studying physics & computer science at university and as my favorite ones was astro physics, I approove both AA2 and AA3A vids. Heck, i loved whole 5 days "camping" in observatory, but night - that's were I spent hours watching the sky!

Well done.

But, If my memory doesn't fail me, wasn't there a mission in OFP cwc or red hammer campaigns where you had to escape by such navigation?

I dont remember that mission, but I read or saw something about it. and of course I didn't discovered it by myself, I just did the video :)

Hello Tremanarch,

Your mission looks nice. Can you post a link to the mission file ?

Thank you

only took me 11234421 attempts. Edited by Leon86

only took me 11234421 attempts.

Wow, that looks like fun! Good job!

Are you willing to share this mission? This can be made into a fun gamemode in multiplayer if you know how to script -- if not, share it and I will definitely make it a game mode! xD

Here's how it would work -- One player is in the truck, and another is in an armed littlebird. The truck is invincible, but if it falls into the water, the truck loses and the heli wins. The other players spectate, then switch roles the next round. :)

Wow, that looks like fun! Good job!

Are you willing to share this mission? This can be made into a fun gamemode in multiplayer if you know how to script -- if not, share it and I will definitely make it a game mode! xD

Here's how it would work -- One player is in the truck, and another is in an armed littlebird. The truck is invincible, but if it falls into the water, the truck loses and the heli wins. The other players spectate, then switch roles the next round. :)

I'd just try to make it into a race, it's easier to keep the truck on the bridge at low speed. so you can take turns and try to beat eachothers times.

not sure if you can run this multiplayer with reasonable performance, it's a couple hundred physX boxes :), you'd also have to repair the bridge after every run. anyway, I'll see if I can upload the mission folder somewhere.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr7pfbntr9ny9xt/floating%2520bridge.Stratis.rar?m

Edited by Leon86

The prone bug. 0:39 looks quite painful actually.

I just started my channel, as well as my new ARMA 3 Wasteland Series!

Enjoy! Feel free to leave a rating and comment :)

Live Commentaries of the four Showcase Missions included with the Alpha:

Infantry Showcase

Helicopter Showcase

Vehicles Showcase

SCUBA Showcase

I LOVE IT ARMA 3!!

Dunno if someone has seen this.

And yes, Youtube went apes*** on the audio sync.

Edited by HetJamesfield
Forum noob, dident get youtube to work.