Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

Omg, we're back on Everon! :D

I hope we do have Everon, Nogova and Malden in A3, then at least my Nogovan Armed Forces Mod will have a home in A3 :D

Doesn't look too bad, much better than OFP graphics :)

Edited by R0adki11

Nice video Nathan1506, very handy indeed.

I'm loving the Alpha, it's running surprisingly well whilst running FRAPS with high graphics settings selected. I never thought I would say this but I actually prefer to use STEAM then to insert a game disc, it's running so smoothly I just cant believe it.

tXjP92C51N8

This may have been a repeat post, but this is a classic example of not so serious BF3 users playing it for the first time.

The section where they are at the small hut testing the step over anims and "Group groin stretches & Manchester hipster swagger"

is the funniest A3 moment thus far. Not long until someone puts that to music *hint*

(All it needs now is some squat thrust anims)

Actually here's a link to skip to that funny section:

EDIT: why doesnt timed YT links work? .. anyway skip to 3 mins 58.

Edited by mrcash2009

"Grenade!" "AAAAHHH" definately sums up a great bit of the MP expreince..you can tell who the vets are hehehheh.

Well you might remember my Mi-24 free flight in Chernarus from some past years ago, so I've decided to do it again, but this time in ArmA 3 and with MH-9 helicopter.

I hope you'll like it.

I guess these should go here instead of the other video thread. Enjoy!

I was testing this earlier - helos don't instantly explode on main rotor collision with objects like the one in the screenshot. :icon_dj:

BTW, repost? ->>

LOL

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

I got some very low FPS at night 15-25 but I didn't noticed it too much when I was flying around and firing at cars with explosions and smoke. Weird because in MP I have almost the same fps, maybe a little bit less, but its impossible to move or aim.

Im not a graphichardwarewhore I dont care about antialiasing, whatever, so I dont upgrade my pc every year, only when I have a game that I really like to play and at least at 40-60 fps, lets say, playable, enough for me. So im thinking to get a new pc very soon

PC specs

AMD Phenom II 920 @ 3.2GHz

Win 7 64 - 4GB ram

GTX 460 1GB

Game Settings Customs High/Standard (Need more tweaks)

Visual Distance 2200

1600x900 - avg 40 fps in SP/Editor (when Im not recording with Fraps)

ArmA 3 Alpha - Infantry showcase on Ultra high settings :)

Edited by Placebo

SideStrafe has made some fantastic videos showcasing the ArmA 3 Alpha. He also has a video explaining the various video settings in ArmA 3. Amazing work, SideStrafe!

Hi guys, i am goint to do some tutorials for ArmA3, starting with flying the littlebird.

This is the first movie, where i am just showing off a bit. A 2nd movie coming soon where i actually explain how things work, Subscribe ArmA2Movies if u want :)

Our go at the awesome "Escape Stratis" mission. This is part 1:

Welcome to Arma 3 in the year 2035 where men can now fly literally and follow behind your helicopter.

The Northern Star ArmA 3 version, sorry that the video is so dark, youtube compression :s

SpetS15, a very soothing & informative video. Are you the author of a similar one for ArmA II, made around the time, when DayZ was at the height of popularity?

SpetS15, a very soothing & informative video. Are you the author of a similar one for ArmA II, made around the time, when DayZ was at the height of popularity?

I don't know, maybe. I made one for ArmA2 while ago, then another one for Arma2 because the first was blocked in some countries for copyrighted song.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6-M4iAv_o

As i was studying physics & computer science at university and as my favorite ones was astro physics, I approove both AA2 and AA3A vids. Heck, i loved whole 5 days "camping" in observatory, but night - that's were I spent hours watching the sky!

Well done.

But, If my memory doesn't fail me, wasn't there a mission in OFP cwc or red hammer campaigns where you had to escape by such navigation?

Edited by Gedis