Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

dcc7FOFc_q8

the first bug i found, iam sure it followed me all the way to scare the sh't out of me

Here's my share of alpha videos.

Startup, Menu, controls

Inventory System

Grenade Collision, bullet ricochet test (looks like it still needs work, behaves like in ArmA2)

Playing with Xbox Controller (it has pre configured controls for it lol)

Scuba Diving with Fish + wreck + mines

I started to work on dynamic whole map mission. Should have much of the functions I had in Whole Lotta War for ArmA2. There should be first test version in few days.

Heres a short vid I made on hight to very high settings check the description for my rig setup. The game runs great for me.

My Rambo run of the Showcase: Infantry mission. Wasn't being much tactical at all :P

Arma 3: Tactical Cooperative Game

Check out this video where me and the clan -{GOL}- play some tactical cooperation in the early parts of the game, it's been awesome experience during the day with lots and lots of Arma 3 gameplay.

This mission is called Operation Yutube and I advice everyone checking it out to see the full potential of the game!

It was so nice to play the Alpha! Thumbs up!

Edited by Oksman

Arma 3 will be a good racing simulator..

Pretty good, though they should look into the vehicle flipping as alpha goes on, the inertia should carry the vehicle to fall on its side or more rather than falling back on its wheel.

Pretty good, though they should look into the vehicle flipping as alpha goes on, the inertia should carry the vehicle to fall on its side or more rather than falling back on its wheel.

flipping already work - i just hold car without flipping :3

sIX1huyKf3A

Not my video, just randomly browse the tube. But I wanted to point out, does the game dynamically add echo to the gun sounds? Overall the infantry weapons sounds sounded much better... Some placeholders are still around I guess...

Cant play the alpha yet... hopefully by the end of the month I can afford it

Me and my MOFOs doing a first ArmA3 tryout including some driving, flying, diving, messing around :D

Edited by KrAziKilla

LMAO. Yup, dont let us down BI. Fix this stuff. Add what you confirmed would be added ie TOH FM. ARMA 3 is your chance to shine. ARMA 2.5 as of now.

Here's my share of alpha videos.

Startup, Menu, controls

Inventory System

Editor Overview (commented - new features, layout)

Grenade Collision, bullet ricochet test (looks like it'd still needs work, behaves like in ArmA2)

Playing with Xbox Controller (it has pre configured controls for it lol)

Scuba Diving with Fish + wreck + mines

I encountered with a funny glitch which turned me into a giraffe for a some time. :D

My Rambo run of the Showcase: Infantry mission. Wasn't being much tactical at all :P

I quite enjoyed that candid play-through! A couple minor of glitches, etc, but overall, rather stable? :)

Despite the fact you were 'ramboing', I really enjoyed the fact that you had to fall back and find cover at one point!

Ever wanted to know how ArmAIII on low settings looks like:

Omg, we're back on Everon! :D

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile

I quite enjoyed that candid play-through! A couple minor of glitches, etc, but overall, rather stable? :)

Despite the fact you were 'ramboing', I really enjoyed the fact that you had to fall back and find cover at one point!

Very stable and the improved controls are nothing short of amazing. Still trying to make them second nature but I'm slowly getting there.

Oh and even the great Rambo has to fall back every now and again ;D