Sign in to follow this  
Yett71

The Giant Alpha Media Thread

;2312117']I thought it releases at 01:00 GMT+0 ? At least that's what's been said in the comments. (22:43 at the moment).

OMG... Scrap that - it's out early. Glorious 1080p loading.

to bad cant watch this video in germany

something with copyright\music!?

Sexy, I did not expect that. :D

hehe me neither! :D

Very well done and it servers a good purpose of briefly outlining the diversity of Arma 3 :)

to bad cant watch this video in germany

something with copyright\music!?

yeah it's a bummer... I'd love to access the video properly and give a "thumps up" etc

hahaha - that was a response to the video, not to the germans and their copyrights law on YT

I spy, with my anxiously waiting eye, a fedora. Paint it brown, make an archeologist, and give us ArmA 3: Raiders of the Lost Nuke. This time, Indie fights the Iranians!

Though, given the circumstances, it's possibly the hat of a pimp missing his cane.

I really hope his next video is watchable in germany:confused:

yeah it's a bummer... I'd love to access the video properly and give a "thumps up" etc

Latest Proxtube version 1.4.7 works.

thank you

proxy didnt work for my by the way

Dyslexcis ARMA3 video can not be watched from Germany because of copyright issues (do you people really have to use licensed music for videos?) Just skip the flipping copyrighted music inside arma videos, its misplaced and sucks most of the time and I want to watch arma3 gameplay, not listen to some random music (that blocks it from being watched)

Already a gif from that? That escalated quickly.

Yep, new ArmA 3 feature: tanning. I can see it now: life servers filled with tanning salons. Moudros = New Jersey

Alleycat, have you tried using a proxy?

Free proxies have a very small download limit.

Ahh finally it worked

thank you all for ya help I am very impressed both by the vid and by this helpfull community

thanks again:bounce3:

btw. music is spot on dont ya think?

Dyslexcis ARMA3 video can not be watched from Germany because of copyright issues (do you people really have to use licensed music for videos?) Just skip the flipping copyrighted music inside arma videos, its misplaced and sucks most of the time and I want to watch arma3 gameplay, not listen to some random music (that blocks it from being watched)

The song fits.

The vid/song is on auto-loop on my machine right now... till that countdown in the banner expires in 13 hrs. :cc:

just seen latest vid and wow BIS I mean WOW I am loving what I have seen.

Cant wait to play I really cant.