Sign in to follow this  
Scogol

Digital Deluxe Edition

Hello,

I think the contents of the Digital Deluxe Edition are unbalanced in comparison to the regular Alpha and the Supporter edition. This is also the reason why it recieved less poll votes on the "Which version will you buy?"-Thread.

Arma: Cold War Assault costs 3.49 EUR/~ 5 USD on Steam, and the worth of the digital content is still unclear. (it is released with the actual release of ArmA 3)

That does not justify 15 EUR/20 USD in my opinion.

Even if I don't expect BI to change that so short before the Alpha, I still kindly request BI to change the medium-price offer. (BI, please don't feel offended by this post, you're the best.)

Regards

Edited by Scogol
Forgot changing title

I kind of agree. I've been considering getting the DD version just to support BIS (plus the digital bonuses seem cool), but I'd like to see a little more (maybe physical maps?) for that kind of money.

I'd also love to see a pack with DD + future DLC for $65-75.

I kind of agree. I've been considering getting the DD version just to support BIS (plus the digital bonuses seem cool), but I'd like to see a little more (maybe physical maps?) for that kind of money.

I'd also love to see a pack with DD + future DLC for $65-75.

+1 this

i think the reason for the lesser use of the DDE is because the users that want to pay more for the game invest with more pleasure in the supporter edition.

the others stick with the lightest version.

The deluxe versions does seem a bit out of proportion. But only when compared to the standard alpha. If you compare it to any other new game, or even arma 3's price on final release, it is actually a good deal.

But still, for me it never really factored as an option. It was either the supporter or the standard due to the DD not seeming to "scale" appropriately.

I agree, the Digital Deluxe edition may be out of proportion compared to the others, but I don't have the doe for the supporters and I just want a little extra over the standard, so I'll settle for the DDE.