Lenyoga

Operation SHOCK (Full Mod + Campaign)

This is awesome, im surprised i havent seen this before can't wait till the next update

• Like 1

So, yes, I have been lazy.

I transitioned to a mostly new machine, all the editing tools are up and running and a bit of geometry work has been done on the models. But as it was and will be forever, I'm still lazy (and also somewhat distracted by a job and Unity), so it's going to proceed slowly as always.

And if you ever see the past me, kick him where it counts. Interior level design was not the right choice for an OFP campaign. After Engineering, it'll all be modular and set up per script.

Reuploaded the demo to dropbox, the links seem to love expiring.

Has anybody been in contact with Lenyoga in the recent years? It looks like he hasn't been online since COVID began, 2020 April.

I'm just worried that something bad might have happened to one of the most talented OFP community members of all time.

He's very much alive according to his activity on Steam. IIRC he decided to leave OFP modding due to the limitations that don't jive with his interests, and dabbled in Unreal Engine development. I haven't talked to him in a long time (mostly because my gaming/modding interests are still pretty limited to Arma), but if you wish I can pass your kind words to him!

• Like 1