Sign in to follow this  
Tankbuster

4 Euro discount voucher. :)

In the middle of last year, I preordered the ACR DLC. Soon after that it went on special offer and store.bistudio sent me a 4 euro discount voucher.

I happened across it by chance this morning in one of my inbox subfolders. It isn't much, but at least I can spend it now. :)

Thank you for reminding me! I have one as well!

As you might know, we recently ran a Summer Sale in which all our games were available with a 25% discount. Since your order was placed before the sale, we would like to compensate you in the form of a 4 Euro discount coupon. This coupon can be used for any future purchase (except the Chernarus Map Collection) and does not expire.

Thank you for reminding me! I have one as well!

+1

I had completely forgotten about that voucher. :D

As soon as I got that email, I wanted to be sure I wouldn't forget to use it for Arma 3. So, I used Stylebot to change some CSS on the BIS Store to inject this bit of information in the header of every page...

UG72W6U.png

Hi i'm trying to use the coupon to buy arma 3 alpha, the server says it's expired but the original email clearly says the code cannot expire.. i've mailed the support and i'm waiting for a response, has anyone had better luck ?

I just tried to buy a random game on BI store, and the coupon is valid.

Not for Arma 3 though. :confused:

EDIT:

I tried it again, and it works, on Firefox. Previously I tried it on Internet Explorer.

Maybe it's a browser thing? Although I haven't a foggiest idea why it would be so.:p

Edited by Kernriver

I just tried to buy a random game on BI store, and the coupon is valid.

Not for Arma 3 though. :confused:

EDIT:

I tried it again, and it works, on Firefox. Previously I tried it on Internet Explorer.

Maybe it's a browser thing? Although I haven't a foggiest idea why it would be so.:p

I've tried a few minutes ago with Chrome and the problem is gone, got the alpha for 20.99 euro :)

Edited by t0t3m

Hi i'm trying to use the coupon to buy arma 3 alpha, the server says it's expired but the original email clearly says the code cannot expire.. i've mailed the support and i'm waiting for a response, has anyone had better luck ?

I am currently undergoing the EXACT same thing as you. I tried applying my ACR discount coupon to A3 alpha: didn't work in Firefox said it had expired. E-mail sent to bistudio support, no response yet... Fingers crossed.

EDIT: never mind, it worked in Chrome. Current discounted price $27.79. They raised the price about $7 since yesterday, negating the coupon savings.... :j:

Edited by OMAC

Glad it worked for you guys.

Prices were fluctuating wildly, first copy I payed 25.xx $, but when I went to purchase the second, the price was 32,99. Well, I used my coupon and lowered the price a little.