Sign in to follow this  
Wurnman

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X option settings

Good day all, I have the Logitech 3D Pro stick and now bought the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X mainly because I think the hotas stick will help alot. The logitech settings are in the Options menus in the game but i cannot find anything for the Thrustmaster except for the Thrustmaster Warthog i think. Ive selected it but the Hotas stick part does not work, are there any other options (default) i can use that will be closer to the truth or will I have to resign every button/stick myself?

Thx

I've got the T.Flight Hotas X and I just set the buttons up myself. Takes 5 minutes at most.

Works fine, using default curves, although I do find the throttle is a bit stiff overall (feels fine when just moving the throttle handle up and down with no real aim to be accurate, but when I try to adjust for minute amounts of throttle I find it's stiffer than I'd like) and it's awkward around the mid point and not particularly accurate because of that but that's due to the design of the throttle assembly, not the game (apparently though you can take it apart to remove the notch that causes the problems at the mid point).

It's a shame there isn't an inexpensive proper collective stick peripheral on the market.

Edited by RavenMorpheus