Sign in to follow this  
m1lkm8n

Removing all of the same objects at once

As the title states does anyone know how to instantly select all of a certain type of object in visitor and delete them?

I have a bunch of trees I placed with world tools but no longer want that type in so I need to delete them

I may be completely wrong here, but doesn't world tools have something to remap existing objects?

Not something I have tried myself yet to be honest.

Edit, scrap that, you would still have to remove the trees :D sry

Edited by FX2K

There's a "Select Objects" script which will allow you to specifically select all of a single type (or group of types) of object... Once you have them selected you can just hit "delete"...

In the Visitor main menu - "Scripts\Add & Run Script" - navigate to the "Scripts" folder (inside your Visitor 3 directory), and select the script you want from the ones available....

B

There's a "Select Objects" script which will allow you to specifically select all of a single type (or group of types) of object... Once you have them selected you can just hit "delete"...

In the Visitor main menu - "Scripts\Add & Run Script" - navigate to the "Scripts" folder (inside your Visitor 3 directory), and select the script you want from the ones available....

B

Thanks from me also, I'm sure it will come in handy as soon as I finally settle on a terrain.

A way to do it without a script, there is even a menu option for replacement/deletion:

VISITOR 3 => TOOLS => "Replace object..."