Sign in to follow this  
zukas3

What's the first thing you're going to do on Alpha?

Start Editor, take Chopper, fly over island. Then take motorbike, drive the streets.

Tough of creating thread, but i think it'll be ok here: What weird thing u'll be doing in alpha 3 build? :D

I might trow a nade under my feet to watch new ragdoll. Will jump from a high roof to see how realistic/bad i will land and die. Will be running in front of enemy mg to watch the dead animations.

sooooooo. If anyone gets the alpha and doesn't have anyone to give the alpha lite invite too I'm up for it :D

Neuro, when I comes to testing and playing ArmA, I don't think there IS a normal thing to do. Now go run over some more goats.

;2310637']Yeah' date=' don't worry it was just a joke. :D[/quote']

OH GOD SORRY :(

I really fail at seeing jokes sometimes.

Neuro, when I comes to testing and playing ArmA, I don't think there IS a normal thing to do. Now go run over some more goats.

but PETA will scalp me for that :(

The editor is where I have the most fun, as I usually do I'll place everything possible to view and take note of what I find useful, then start creating bases, missions, all that good stuff.

Just really looking forward to it.

Explore, messing around with the new features, playing around with the editor and much more...

Editor - check out my max graphic capabilities and then spawn a series of vehicles and see if any of them do the Arma2 ATV jitterdance when they should be sitting still. If so I'll be a bit miffed.

Then I'm gonna go flying and, hopefully, love it and dream of a future with a headset and head tracking setup.

Been a fan since OFP and never stopped believing :-)

Startup Fraps. Open up A3 Alpha and go straight into the editor to see what frame rates I'm getting. Depending on what I'm seeing it may be time to talk myself into getting another 670 to run in SLI. Or be cheap and do the unthinkable and not play in Nvidia surround.

mess around have some fun, then try to break it with any script/model/action i can think of

sooooooo. If anyone gets the alpha and doesn't have anyone to give the alpha lite invite too I'm up for it :D

i could give you one :)

I'm going to find some enemys and rape them with a cat xD | :D Love it can't wait for ARMA III :D

I'm going to buy the Supporter Edition ;)

Am i the only one not going to watch Dslyecxi's video until i got my hands on the Alpha tommorow?

I just want starting up the Alpha and playing the game for the first time to be my own personal first impression.

Priorities have been updated: 1st thing to do is take off pants,

:yay:GOTY:yay:

I buy these games for the editor, and that's where i'll be come Alpha release. Shall have to fiddle around with settings and controls first though, make sure everything is decent. Once that is sorted explore,test,create missions,the usual. :D

Still going for my plan of taking my little stroll around the island. However, knowing how easily tempted I can be, I'll probably end up doing something completely different when game time comes. Bring it Bohemia, I got enough munchies to screw around for a life time.